Rate Dr. Manjeet Mann

Dr. Manjeet Mann's Ratings

although this is dated, an appointment here in Toronto with Dr. Amandeep Mundi reminded of how Manjeet saved my life in 2002 with his expertise and demeanor that got me from crisis to quadruple bypass within days. An outstanding physician and also his own man - loved his sneakers!

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

On time, answers all your questions, excellent listener, puts you at ease- very calm. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. He never rushes you. You will be blessed if he is your cardiologist!

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag

Salt of the earth. Truly a credit to his profession. Very generous with is time in educating others. Shows great care and concern for all interest groups. High integrity, loyalty and honesty brings great relief during stressful times. Great staff as well. Love the secretary.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2012 | flag

A Wonder!!the most important of his qualities is his Knowledge and is approachable and nice.

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

Excellent care and detailed explanation. Took a lot of time to support all testing and treatment. Very personable doctor.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2012 | flag

Exceptional guy. Positive, caring and technically competent as far as I can tell. I don't know any other cardiologists, but I don't know how you could beat him. I always feel great after seeing him.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mann took care of my father's very complicated and difficult CHF for years. My father loved him and we all feel it was because of Dr. Mann's outstanding care and expertise (med management/regular checks) that my dad lasted as long as he did. Dr. Mann always put out a huge effort when my Dad came to him in cardiac distress. We are very grateful!!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

I have had Dr. Maan as my cardiologist for two years now. He is an exceptional man the way he explains everything to you in terms that you can understand. I feel very luck that I am handled by him

Submitted May 19, 2011 | flag

he has great bedside manner and very kind and have great knowledge of the heart and explaines well.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

I met Dr Mann at the end of an ambulance ride. I count myself extremely fortunate. Happenstance could not have been better. With that kind of luck I should have gone out and bought a lottery ticket right away.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag