You may also like

Rate Dr. Manjeet Mann

Dr. Manjeet Mann's Ratings

Dr. Mann proved that I had an underlying heart condition with timely tests and follow-up. He readily shares his knowledge and presents treatment options with the patient's best interests in mind. Although my condition was overlooked in the past, Dr. Mann was both confident and caring enough to intervene.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Can't say enough good things about this physician! When we're in mid-heart attack in the ER, we have no choice in the cardiologist who happens to be called in to help us. That's why it's so fantastic that I happened to end up with Dr. Mann during such a frightening and traumatic event six years ago. I'd never met a medical specialist who looked quite like him! His pleasant personality, calm demeanor, impressive medical knowledge, superior listening skills (and of course that gorgeous long hair and colourful wardrobe!) all helped to put me at ease both during that ER crisis and at every office visit since then. As another patient wrote here, he makes me feel like I'm his only patient! Dr. Mann treats me like a true partner in this cardiac care journey we're on together, patiently addressing my questions or concerns about emerging research, treatment options, and women's heart health in general. He's also been creative in referring me to other specialists to address ongoing cardiac issues, and I feel VERY lucky to have him on my team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

although this is dated, an appointment here in Toronto with Dr. Amandeep Mundi reminded of how Manjeet saved my life in 2002 with his expertise and demeanor that got me from crisis to quadruple bypass within days. An outstanding physician and also his own man - loved his sneakers!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

On time, answers all your questions, excellent listener, puts you at ease- very calm. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. He never rushes you. You will be blessed if he is your cardiologist!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1565262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Salt of the earth. Truly a credit to his profession. Very generous with is time in educating others. Shows great care and concern for all interest groups. High integrity, loyalty and honesty brings great relief during stressful times. Great staff as well. Love the secretary.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2012

A Wonder!!the most important of his qualities is his Knowledge and is approachable and nice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Excellent care and detailed explanation. Took a lot of time to support all testing and treatment. Very personable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2012

Exceptional guy. Positive, caring and technically competent as far as I can tell. I don't know any other cardiologists, but I don't know how you could beat him. I always feel great after seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

Dr. Mann took care of my father's very complicated and difficult CHF for years. My father loved him and we all feel it was because of Dr. Mann's outstanding care and expertise (med management/regular checks) that my dad lasted as long as he did. Dr. Mann always put out a huge effort when my Dad came to him in cardiac distress. We are very grateful!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

I have had Dr. Maan as my cardiologist for two years now. He is an exceptional man the way he explains everything to you in terms that you can understand. I feel very luck that I am handled by him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565256].votes_count ]]