Dr. Ron Hass

Rate Dr. Ron Hass

Dr. Ron Hass's Ratings

Dr. Hass himself is awesome, the professionals he has working for him are not. Dental hygienist does nothing but complain of her back and keeps raising you up and tilting you back to accommodate herself...again and again...then low and behold - your whole face is frozen with your eye staying open for hours while being unable to blink...I'm sure she is still having a giggle about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I do not agree with majority of these reviews. Staff at this office is not helpful. They booked an appointment and right at the appointment time I was told I am not booked for that day. Dental hygienists are also not that knowledgeable and will try to sell various products (e.g. electric toothbrushes etc). Dr. Hass also seems to be not taking much interest in his work. They'll book you with him but he won't be there for some unknown reasons for your check-up. Result will be you'll be seen by another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Hass since 1986, he is the BEST! He is quick when doing procedures and makes the visits as comfortable as possible. He has seen my baby teeth come and go and has helped me maintain a beautiful smile. If he takes new patients, I definitely recommend you see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Can only agree with all the other comments here about Dr Hass and his staff. A friendly nice guy who really knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Family has been with Dr.Hass since he started his practice, excellent dentist, excelent staff...highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

THE STAFF AND DR. HASS ARE AMAZING. WOULDN'T CHANGE GO TO ANOTHER DENTIST FOR ANY REASON!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

Can only repeat what everyone else says about him. Been 10 years now and wouldn't dream of changing to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Hass since I was a 6 and have been referring all my friends and family to him without hesitation...my son doesn't mind needles with him!...He's just amazing and his staff are not any different!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

He is an amazing dentist. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Listens to you concerns and explains what needs to be done in a very down to earth non threatening way! It was my first time there this week and it was my best experience at a dental office yet!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

ditto on all the other comments, they are all true. I also worked for him for about 5 years, and he is a great boss!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565643].votes_count ]]