Dr. Ron Hass

Dr. Ron Hass

Rate Dr. Ron Hass

Dr. Ron Hass's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Hass since 1986, he is the BEST! He is quick when doing procedures and makes the visits as comfortable as possible. He has seen my baby teeth come and go and has helped me maintain a beautiful smile. If he takes new patients, I definitely recommend you see him!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

Can only agree with all the other comments here about Dr Hass and his staff. A friendly nice guy who really knows his stuff!

Submitted May 28, 2012 | flag

Family has been with Dr.Hass since he started his practice, excellent dentist, excelent staff...highly recommended

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

THE STAFF AND DR. HASS ARE AMAZING. WOULDN'T CHANGE GO TO ANOTHER DENTIST FOR ANY REASON!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

Can only repeat what everyone else says about him. Been 10 years now and wouldn't dream of changing to anyone else!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Hass since I was a 6 and have been referring all my friends and family to him without hesitation...my son doesn't mind needles with him!...He's just amazing and his staff are not any different!

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

He is an amazing dentist. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Listens to you concerns and explains what needs to be done in a very down to earth non threatening way! It was my first time there this week and it was my best experience at a dental office yet!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag

ditto on all the other comments, they are all true. I also worked for him for about 5 years, and he is a great boss!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2010 | flag

excellent, great work, must seeexcellent, great work, must see

Submitted April 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hass is a great dentist and yes - you can get lost in his blue eyes :)My children (all grown up now) and I have been going to him since 1989 and have never had a problem.Very sincere and knowledgable.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag