Rate Dr. David Williams

Dr. David Williams's Ratings

Dr. Williams is a very thoughtful, understanding, considerate surgeon. He has great surgical skill, and judgement. He has been wonderful for my two surgeries. The incision is almost invisible and I feel the best ever. Thank you for all of your patience and care. Also, his assistant was especially helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2451985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Very empathetic, caring bed side manner. Many other doctors have told me he is the best in the city for his types of surgery - has a good reputation by his peers

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Williams is an excellent surgeon. He is extremely knowledgable and a compassionate individual. I was going through an extremely difficult time and he was there to reassure me throughout the whole process. He's extremely busy yet he took the time to call me at home in the evening to discuss my pathology results. I have nothing but kind words to say about this man and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

Six years ago I had emergency surgery for what turned out to be a malignant tumor in my appendix. Dr. Williams happened to be the surgeon on duty that night. Although my surgery was complex and outside his specialty, he did a superb job. He was as caring as a physician could possibly be, visiting me early each morning while I was in hospital, and then replying to my e-mail in the middle of the night (!) after I was back home. I do not know if the poor man ever sleeps. More recently I required neck surgery, and I was delighted to have him as my surgeon for a second time. Again, he was all anyone could ask from someone with his crushing work load. I owe my life to his superb skill. The man is a saint.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

07/04/23 throat cancer,carcinoma of the tongue.18 hr s on the operating table.went in a t6.am and completed at midnight.phoned long distance to tell my wife surgery was done and succesfull.a very wonderful man,caring,knowledgable,understanding.i owe my life to him,i am so thankfull my family dr.refered me to dr.david williams.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Very polite and caring doctor prepares in detail the procedures to be done in surgery as well as in recovery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Wonderful man and doctor.. he explained everything to my husband and I so we could understand, did a wonderful job on my surgery..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2009

I was concerned about my thyroid tumor,he wasn't but he said if I want it out he'll take it out,reassured me he would keep an eye on it and even called me at home on a sunday to tell me the biopsy results were fine, I like him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2008

Dr.wiliiams did a lousy job in removing my thyroid, i had to spend a year after the surgery having treatment on the scar and incision, all this at my expense. If i could do it all over i would sue him for the losuy job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565810].votes_count ]]