Rate Dr. Raphael Sharon

Dr. Raphael Sharon's Ratings

Easy to get into, has online booking. Very friendly & nice. Hardly ever have to wait more than 5 min to see him. Very professional.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Awful. Had the first 2 appointments with him. Both times he saw us for MAYBE 5 minutes. Didn't tell us anything on our charts ( our new doctor has filled us in with everything, including the oxygen they gave our son at birth ). Sharon did not tell us anything. Our new doctor is amazing, she even measuers baby length and head, which Sharon does not. We felt like it was a numbers game at Sharon's office, patients in and patients out as fast as possible. Sorry DR Sharon but you didn't cut it for us!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

We have been coming to Dr Sharon with our 3 kids for almost 5 years. He is very knowledgable, is always in a good mood and we never have to wait too long once we arrive ate the office. We love his online booking and the fact we can get in quickly to see him. Highly recommend!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

Not impressed with Dr. Sharon. Refused to send referrals for 2 of my children. One was for his bed wetting. Told me to bring him back at 17 if he was still wetting the bed even though the specialist wanted to see him again when he hit 14 and needed to be referred. Ended up being sleep apnea that was causing the bed wetting. My other child he refused to refer to the Glenrose for assessments telling me that my son was normal. My son is now waiting for an ASD assessment through the Glenrose that our family dr sent him to. This dr has the attitude that he is the professional so he knows more than a parent does.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sharon is wonderful with my children and they love going to see him. He puts them at ease and is able to answer all of my questions. Very knowledgeable and a great doctor. I trust him completely and I am so glad I was able to find him.

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

After months of being very frustrated with our last ped Dr. Radisc. Who almost ruined my sons life by pushing for a unnecessary and life changing surgery. We went to Dr. Sharon as a second opinion. He was very helpful with us, waited it out with us and we had weekly check ups with Sharon. Until my son was 12 months old and finally he out grew it and is healthy happy. We love Dr. Sharon, best ped in the city. Staff has been awesome know us all by name. and unlike other doctors the most we have ever had to sit and wait was 4 minutes. Like others have said he is very easy to talk to along with great humor. Only Dr. I have ever met that wants to fix your children's problems without drugs unless needed. When my son came down with a head cold and mild ear infection just before the long weekend he prescribe drops and antibiotics along with strong instructions not to fill the antibiotics unless he really needed them.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

Our child had to be treated with antibiotics after a series of ear infections every six weeks. We saw Dr. Sharon on 2 separate occasions and were told that this was nothing serious. After our persistence and further medical advice he referred us to the ear and throat specialist as a "piece of mind". Our child was consulted a week later and had tubes in 2 weeks after. Our child has not had an ear infection since the surgery.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

We recently moved here from Ontario and were recommended Dr Sharon by friends. What a find he has proven to be! He is wonderful with our kids. We can get in very fast for appointments, and he does not immediately grab his prescription pad to "cure" things. The kids love going there. We live in the North-end but still go see him!

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor!! I had seen numerous doctors about concerns with my sons breathing, all of whom told me it was congestion, this went on for 3 years. One visit with Dr. Sharon and he was quick to refer us to a specialist to have his adenoids looked at. My son is now 4 and has had his adenoids out and it is like a whole new happy healthy child! I am not sure we would have had answers if it wasn't for this amazing doc! We have been seeing him for a year now and have not one complaint!

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Sharon. I found Dr. Sharon when he was at the U of A, and thank god that i did. My GP was not anywhere near as thorough or as intense as Dr. Sharon is on diagnosis. He gets me and my son. Just awesome.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag