Rate Dr. Raphael Sharon

Dr. Raphael Sharon's Ratings

Adore this doctor. His receptionist on the other hand is extremely off-putting. Dr. Sharon has always been professional and great when answering our questions about our daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I really want dr Raphael Sharon to see my son however they require referral and im new in edmonton dont know whch dr i can see who can refer us to him please help

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

He sits and listens to you. Never in a hurry. I feel very comfortable to throw questions to him concerning my child's situation. I surely recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Amazing doctor. No matter how busy the office can get, or e.g. when he was walking on crutches last week, Dr Sharon always is there for my kids with a smile. The kids love coming to his office.
Dr Sharon always takes the time to listen to my silly questions and makes me feel at ease. Highly recommend him. Staff is great too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Easy to get into, has online booking. Very friendly & nice. Hardly ever have to wait more than 5 min to see him. Very professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2520021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Awful. Had the first 2 appointments with him. Both times he saw us for MAYBE 5 minutes. Didn't tell us anything on our charts ( our new doctor has filled us in with everything, including the oxygen they gave our son at birth ). Sharon did not tell us anything. Our new doctor is amazing, she even measuers baby length and head, which Sharon does not. We felt like it was a numbers game at Sharon's office, patients in and patients out as fast as possible. Sorry DR Sharon but you didn't cut it for us!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

We have been coming to Dr Sharon with our 3 kids for almost 5 years. He is very knowledgable, is always in a good mood and we never have to wait too long once we arrive ate the office. We love his online booking and the fact we can get in quickly to see him. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Not impressed with Dr. Sharon. Refused to send referrals for 2 of my children. One was for his bed wetting. Told me to bring him back at 17 if he was still wetting the bed even though the specialist wanted to see him again when he hit 14 and needed to be referred. Ended up being sleep apnea that was causing the bed wetting. My other child he refused to refer to the Glenrose for assessments telling me that my son was normal. My son is now waiting for an ASD assessment through the Glenrose that our family dr sent him to. This dr has the attitude that he is the professional so he knows more than a parent does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Sharon is wonderful with my children and they love going to see him. He puts them at ease and is able to answer all of my questions. Very knowledgeable and a great doctor. I trust him completely and I am so glad I was able to find him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

After months of being very frustrated with our last ped Dr. Radisc. Who almost ruined my sons life by pushing for a unnecessary and life changing surgery. We went to Dr. Sharon as a second opinion. He was very helpful with us, waited it out with us and we had weekly check ups with Sharon. Until my son was 12 months old and finally he out grew it and is healthy happy. We love Dr. Sharon, best ped in the city. Staff has been awesome know us all by name. and unlike other doctors the most we have ever had to sit and wait was 4 minutes. Like others have said he is very easy to talk to along with great humor. Only Dr. I have ever met that wants to fix your children's problems without drugs unless needed. When my son came down with a head cold and mild ear infection just before the long weekend he prescribe drops and antibiotics along with strong instructions not to fill the antibiotics unless he really needed them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565880].votes_count ]]