You may also like

Rate Dr. Fraser Noel

Dr. Fraser Noel's Ratings

Terrible staff, terrible doctor, no sympathy, and they don't care if you need help immediately. I was having some serious issue, and staff refused to help by saying to go in hospital, there is nothing they can help. I would recommend to see someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I saw Dr.Noel years ago,and found his staff awfully rude and unfriendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2681355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

In reading the other reviews, it appears that the Dr. is good, his staff not. I have not been yet, but his staff were rude and officious to me on the phone when confirming the appointment that my MD had set.

We'll see what my review is after meeting with the Dr. Ignore the star ratings for my impression except for that of the staff. I had to select star ratings just to post.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

If your GP refers you to this office, ask for someone else. His receptionist is the rudest person I have ever met. Had the wrong info on my chart. She made several mistakes and didn't care one bit. Waited hours for an appointment. Get your GP to find another specialist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Staff at front desk not friendly and didn't smile. Last appointment I waited 1.50 hours and previous appointments about the same.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Great doctor. After giving me a detailed description of my options, I chose to have an operation on my ear similar to one I'd had on the other ear about 20 years ago. That one was not a success. By comparison, Dr. Noel's work as flawless. He was polite and approachable and made the whole experience untraumatic and easy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Excellent. The best ENT I have ever seen an will continue to use Dr. Noel as my ENT. He is very helpful and listened to what I had to say in order to see what was happening with my ears and what my problem was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

I had been frustrated since Aug 11 when I went deaf overnight. Saw an ENT on three occasions, each time his demeanour was non-chalant, no explanation, no prognosis, etc. I researched and found that Dr Noel was a specialist in the inner ear and had to fight my GP to get into see him. Dr Noel was compassionate, caring, but forthright and shot straight from the hip. Finally, someone explained to me what was going on with my complete unilateral deafness, tinnitus, vertigo and balance issues, what can/can't be done etc etc. It wasn't good news, but I left his office with a sense of calm after a tumultuous 8 months with no answers. Not only was he professional, but his staff as well. They were extremely accomodating, always answering my questions, and most importantly understanding my plight and getting me in to see Dr Noel a full month earlier than my scheduled appointment. You cannot go wrong with Dr Noel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr Noel was amazing with my son, and I found that he actually listened to me about what was happening with my son, which was amazing because most other Drs have this attitude of "I am the Dr, you are merely the parent", after years of being treated like that finding a Dr who listened and supported us was a giant weight off of the entire family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565916].votes_count ]]