Rate Dr. John Cinats

Dr. John Cinats's Ratings

I have had Dr. Cinats involved in my numerous knee surgeries and replacements and he has always been the utmost professional. I would not trust anyone else with my orthopedic care. Highly recommended!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr Cinats is a great surgeon. I suppose I received the standard treatment: long wait to get there, and about 10 seconds of consultation. I had a whole list of questions, but no time to ask. In consequence, I went allong with the surgery that I probably shouldn't have and am living with the consequences.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

I was refered to Dr. Cinats by a sports medicine doctor after 1.5 years of unsuccessful physio following an injury. I was unable to straighten my leg or go about daily activities without excessive swelling. Two MRI's showed swelling, but nothing else. I wasn't sure if he would even operate. I met with him and he examined my knee and thought surgery would help. It was a long wait to get into to see him (7 months) and he normally has a 12 month waitlist for surgery, but bumped me up since I had been dealing with this for so long. I had to miss my first surgery date because I had a bad cold, but they were able to get me in 2 1/2 weeks later! He came by to see me before surgery to review everything again. The first post-op appointment is a long wait (they warn you ahead), but the second was quicker. He gave me as much time off work as I needed to be ready to go back. The surgery exceeded my expectations and I am finally able to walk with a straight leg again! Dr. Cinats is my hero.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cinats is a great doctor, if he feels you are worth his time. He did one surgery on me the problem has persisted he has now referred me to another surgeon for a second opinion, although it has been months and I have not heard back from his office. I'm not even sure what the referral is for as he doesn't take the time to explain what is going on. He is very busy but still a minute of explanation would be helpful. Hopefully my story has a good ending as I would really like Dr. Cinats to operate again on my knee as I'm not sure what the alternative is?

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

Saved my fathers life and will be eternally grateful to this man. I had him commended by the medical board. When know one knew what was wrong with my dad, he didn't hesitate to put him into surgery instantly, to find out what was going on. My father had necrotizing fasciitis (flesh eating disease) . After many surgeries and 6 weeks in the hospital my father is alive! He didn't even lose his arm or any body parts!! 99% of people who contact this disease die!! My father didn't because dr. Cinats is a genius!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2012 | flag

I have had numberous knee surgeries, and gone through a few surgeons. Dr. Cinats is THE BEST knee surgeon there is. I even went to Colorado to have treatment before I was able to get in to see Cinats. If you can get in to see him - do it

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cinats is the reason that I have not recieved a much needed Knee Surgery to date. He told me he couldn't take me for over a year. I consulted a private HC Doctor due to the need for the use of my leg. Then returned to see Dr. cinats who then said he would refer me to Dr. Otto for a second opinion. Never heard back from either office. Had to pay 11000$ for private Surgery and still require a second procedure which Dr. Cinats is refusing to perform. Cannot get in to see anyone now because of this. Not helpful. Wish he would have been a little more understanding, it has been since Oct. 2010 since the accident that ruined my knee.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Since 1990 I have had approx. 11 knee surgeries. My previous orthapedic surgeon then decided to refer my on to Dr.Cinats for a second opinion....the best decision ever!! Since then I had knee surgery with Dr. Cinats in 2003 and since that time have had no major problems. Unfortunately due to a tragic bycycle accident recently I ended up having to have more knee surgery as of this spring 2011. Thank-you Dr. Cinats to the awesome doctor that you are...from your caring compassionate side to getting your patients in for MRI's or cortisone injections asap. I took the time to read his biography and was absolutely amazed as to his education credentials / experience that he has obtained over the years. I believe that to be a successful doctor one has to be gifted and very dedicated in the passion of what they do and I believe thats why Dr. Cinats is the awesome doctor that he is.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

Love Dr. Cinats! I saw him today for a cortisone injection. He's the nicest man and great at his job.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

Had ACL surgery 5 weeks ago. The prodedure went well and experienced no pain whatsoever during the past five weeks. Dr. Cinats is a man of few words but you get all of the information you need if you ask. Overall a good experience. The 2-3 hours in the waiting room on subsequent visits is brutal, but unfortunately, that's the system.....

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag