Dr. Milan Springle

Rate Dr. Milan Springle

Dr. Milan Springle's Ratings

Dr. Springle was our family G.P. for 20 years while we lived in Oakville. He was an excellent listener, gave us consistent excellent health care. He was knowledgable in regards to referring us to various specialists. We were very fortunate to have him as our doctor.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

I was very disappointing that this Dr dropped me as a patient due to a scheduling mistake by the receptionist and awkward conversation I had with that receptionist (the others working at least tried to help). Long & short is, I went in for an annual exam. The appointment was no where to be found on computer when I got there even though I had the card, and received the confirmation call the day before. First she lied and said the doc wasn’t in, than when caught in a lie fit me in for a quick visit. Next day when revisiting to get blood test request form, same receptionist insists I cancelled said appoint. I insist I didn't, she insists I did. On & on. In the end I only say, "You are not being professional and I do not want to deal with you, but the others instead". Word gets back to the doc and he calls to dump me in a VM without hearing my side.. God be my witness, I was angry but acted very decent. Very bad care & regard for me. Not fair. There is even more screw ups for another entry

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient for 25years he has helped me with my chronic pain and sickness. Very caring.

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Springle has been our family doctor for 12 years and we are very happy with him. He is very helpful, caring and full of knowledge. Whenever, a family member has been hospitalized he has tried to make sure he checks in each day, if we where under the care of a specialist. If he did not have the answer to a question he would always take the time to find the answer.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

Our family Dr for over 20 yrs - takes the time to get to know his patients. Very compassionate Dr who listens to patients - recommends necessary specialists/follow-ups.....has lots of patience.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr.Springle dumped me today. I was a New patient. Though I can't say my experience with him was bad per se. I did find it very disappointing that he dropped me due to an awkward conversation I had with one receptionist (the others at least tried to help). Long & short is, I went in for an annual exam. The appointment was no where to be found on computer when I got there even though I had the card, and received the confirmation call the day before. First they lied and said the doc wasn’t in, than when caught in a lie fit me in for a quick visit. Next day when revisiting to get blood test request form, same receptionist insists I cancelled said appoint. I insist I didn't, she insist I did. On & on. In the end I only say, "You are not being professional and I do not want to deal with you, but the others instead". Word gets back to the doc and he calls to dump me in a VM without hearing my side.. God be my witness, I was angry but acted very decent. Very bad care & regard for me. Not fair.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Springle has been my GP for 20+ years. I find him to be very thorough and he makes you feel that every question you ask is an important question. He takes the time to listen to your concerns. I no longer live in Oakville but I still continue to drive the distance to see Dr. Springle as I feel very comfortable with his care. He has a very comforting bedside manner and in todays world - this is very hard to come by. I would HIGHLY reccomend him to anyone!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr Springle has been my doctor for 23 years. He is an excellent doctor who is very caring and always helps you with any questions you may have. He always explains so that his point is understood. It is usually easy to get an appointment and he is RARELY late. You can usually be in and out in 20 minutes... can't say that about most doctors!!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Springle has been our family GP for close to 20 years. He's awesome. Knowledgable, available, consistent, and well connected to specialists. We feel priviledged to be under his care.

Submitted March 18, 2009 | flag

Very thorough, caring, knowledgeable, kind, and respectful. What more could you ask for?

Submitted Nov. 5, 2008 | flag