You may also like

Rate Dr. Melanie Lewis

Dr. Melanie Lewis's Ratings

We absolutely love Doctor Lewis, I'd never take my kids anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Lewis is absolutely amazing. I couldn't ask for a better doctor for my child!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Wonderful with my son. We are very lucky to have her. she always listens to my sons concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Mel Lewis is amazing! She goes above and beyond for us, there is no better pediatrician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

Very fortunate to have Mel as my sons doctor. I actually look forward to his visits with her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

She is absolutley the best doctor I have ever encountered. I seen her up until I was 19 and wish I could still be her patient. I would give anything to be able to go back and see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2011

Love her....My children adore her, she knows her stuff and treats us like family.... she actually pays attention to your concerns and address them.. Thanks Mel>

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Dr. Lewis saved my daughter's life - litterally. She not only stepped in with her expertise as her pediatrician, but she coordinated all the specialists we needed to care for her. She is cool, calm, collected and puts even the most anxious of mom's at ease. The RNs at the office are also exceptional and provide excellent over the phone triage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

Dr. Lewis is amazing. She was the doctor for my first son, and she is now following all 3 of my children. She always leaves you with an encouraging word and a compliment. I've never met a doctor like her. I totally recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2010

I have both 2 boys,and she's great with them. I coujldn't ask for a better doctor. She is very personable and remembers all the little things. She talks to the kids like they are her patients rather then talking to us about them. I really have nothing bad to say about her. Best ped i'm happy that we found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566240].votes_count ]]