Dr. Melanie Lewis

Rate Dr. Melanie Lewis

Dr. Melanie Lewis's Ratings

Wonderful with my son. We are very lucky to have her. she always listens to my sons concerns.

Submitted May 18, 2013 | flag

Mel Lewis is amazing! She goes above and beyond for us, there is no better pediatrician!

Submitted Dec. 28, 2012 | flag

Very fortunate to have Mel as my sons doctor. I actually look forward to his visits with her!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

She is absolutley the best doctor I have ever encountered. I seen her up until I was 19 and wish I could still be her patient. I would give anything to be able to go back and see her.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag

Love her....My children adore her, she knows her stuff and treats us like family.... she actually pays attention to your concerns and address them.. Thanks Mel>

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lewis saved my daughter's life - litterally. She not only stepped in with her expertise as her pediatrician, but she coordinated all the specialists we needed to care for her. She is cool, calm, collected and puts even the most anxious of mom's at ease. The RNs at the office are also exceptional and provide excellent over the phone triage.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lewis is amazing. She was the doctor for my first son, and she is now following all 3 of my children. She always leaves you with an encouraging word and a compliment. I've never met a doctor like her. I totally recommend her!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2010 | flag

I have both 2 boys,and she's great with them. I coujldn't ask for a better doctor. She is very personable and remembers all the little things. She talks to the kids like they are her patients rather then talking to us about them. I really have nothing bad to say about her. Best ped i'm happy that we found her.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

She is easily the BEST Pediatrician we have ever come across. Approachable, friendly, but also very knowledgeable and excellent at her trade. Get her if you can...

Submitted June 27, 2010 | flag

An absolutely AMAZING physician and person. We were referred to her a number of years ago with one of our daughters, and are truly thankful. She is intelligent, thoughtful, thorough, and instantly connects with your child. We do not look forward to the day when our daughter is taller than her and no longer needs the care of a pediatrician!!! This is the joke she makes with us, than once you are taller than her, you have to go to a regular physicain. All in all an outstanding doc, both for children and parents. Thanks for so much Dr. Lewis, and for my child looking forward to her next appt. with you all of the time.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2009 | flag