Rate Dr. Alla Katseva

Dr. Alla Katseva's Ratings

Dr. Katseva has been treating my very elderly mother for several years. She spends time with her, modifying her medications as needed, and taking her off meds when they are no longer useful. Lana is terrific also. They are well worth the wait that you have to endure.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

If you are looking for a caring, loving, understanding, compassionate, patient, skillful and respectful primary care physician who spends time and listens to you, who treats you with her heart, Dr katseva would be the right choice. She is always there when I am in need! She is very thorough! Her staff lana is very sweet, nice and courteous too. Bc of all these key points, I would definitely recommend my family and friends to choose Dr Katseva.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

The Doctor is very knowledgeable and nice. Her recommendations always helped me.

Submitted May 27, 2009 | flag

The Doctor is very nice and knowledgeable. She really spends time with you and seems to take and intrest in what you have to say. The staff is also nice and pleasant, but when the office is busy, you can be there a while.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

Very pleasent and knowledgeable. Wish the wait time was shorter. Very nice staff.

Submitted June 23, 2008 | flag