Rate Dr. Ashwani K. Singh

Dr. Ashwani K. Singh's Ratings

Botox training with Dr. Ashwani Singh was an excellent experience. His training techniques were simplified and easy to understand, and his vast knowledge gave me confidence to complete the training I required. Hes approachable and patient, as well as informative. I would recommend Dr. Ashwani Singh to any health care professional to take training for Botox injections.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Singh for about a year now and I'm very pleased with the outcome. Botox for TMJ has been a tremendous asset in dealing with pain in my jaw, with an 80-90% reduction in symptoms. Sometimes I am unable to book my next appointment right away, so I appreciate that they always manage to fit me in. Thanks Dr. Singh, your treatments have changed my life !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

The Hyperhidrosis treatment at CosMedics has changed my life ! I am happy, confident and so excited that this treatment has given me a fresh new start. Dr. Singh took the time to listen to my concerns and answered any questions that I had. He's very knowledgeable and shares his expertise to suggest methods that best suit my condition. He's good at creating an environment of trust and safety so that I am comfortable discussing my needs with him. His staff are kind, and always welcoming. A+ !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

If you are looking for a beauty doctor to provide you with botox treatments than this guy might suit your purpose but if you are looking for anything medical related I would steer clear. He owns the beaty spa next door and tends to use his practice to encourage people to use the products that he sells next door. I think that there is some serious ethical issues with the manner in which he prac tices and while I don't accuse him of any illegal wrongdoing I was glad when I was able to find another doctor to act as my family GP.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2698430].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I had found Dr. Singh through my friend who saw him for Botox. My face look tired and I figured Botox and fillers would help me out. Instead when I saw him, he advised that Botox and fillers would only be a temporary fix and surgery was my best bet. I so appreciate that advice as he referred me to a great surgeon and afterwards, I have been doing Botox with Dr. Singh. The combination has been gratifying and I am a loyal patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

As someone who researches just about everything I wanted to ensure I left a rating for Dr. Singh after my not so pleasant experiences with him. I attended this clinic for a consultation for fillers but instead the doctor decided to point out every other flaw that I should fix . His mannerism and lack of tact was appalling to say the least . I would never recommend him to anyone and have subsequently found a compassionate and genuinely interested doctor instead . Run away from this one ...,

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2677366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Botox- With a Non-Cosmetic Purpose :)

Some days it was too much. I have been in several not-at-fault car accidents, and I suffer from facial pain daily. I have been given anti-inflammatory medication, the types of medications that aren't supposed to upset the stomach upset mine, which means more pain, plus nausea. I have been prescribed Gabapentin, but it only worked well when taken in larger doses, and the side effects were quite unpleasant. I have a very expensive mouth splint, which helps for sure, but it doesn't take all of the pain away. Opiate pain medication is not a long term solution.

A while ago, while surfing the web, I came across a site that promoted Botox for jaw pain. My general understanding was that Botox stops muscles from contracting, so it made sense to me that Botox would reduce or prevent "clenching" , which seemed to be the major cause of the pain.
More clenching = More pain.

I went for the Botox treatment and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. I was clench free! Needless to say, it took very little time to appreciate this virtually pain free state. However, I didn't realize the breadth of the success of the treatment until, down the road, it started to wear off. At first, the returning clenching was manageable. Soon, it was really bad again. Which is when I clearly knew the difference between having the Botox treatment and not having it. The pain peaked over a weekend, I called Monday morning to see if they could get me in A.S.A.P. Dr Singh squeezed me in, which was awesome!

It is also worth noting that the Botox treatments got rid of pain in other areas of my face as well.
I am very thankful to have found this great, side effect free way to reduce the pain in my face

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Singh for a few years now and I have to say that he is personable and very knowledgeable about what he does. He has improved the overall health of my skin and more recently I got Botox and fillers and his injections are painless and you leave looking more refreshed and very natural.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I used to be a patient of Dr. Singh years ago. I am writing now because over the last couple years I have learned how unprofessional he was as well as his staff and the lack of training. My first couple visits were for Botox and it was a pleasant experience. My last Botox appointment was a mess, Dr. Singh appeared in a hurry and the injections hurt (he was rough with the needle and injections). The next day my forehead was all bruised. These injections only lasted 2 months which normally last 5-6 months which means he is over diluting the Botox to make more money. I continue to get Botox from an amazing doctor (NOT SINGH) and I have never bruised and the Botox lasts 5-6 months. I also had a chemical peel for my acne scars which I piled like a lizard. I was informed by other professionals this is not right and should not have happened. It was explained to me that this happened because the "trained staff" were likely not trained and did the peel wrong. When it comes to your face and self-confidence I would NEVER recommend Dr. Singh or his clinic. Do your research people before going to his clinic and please believe the negative reviews. If you had a good experience he was likely having a good day and the next time you might not be so lucky.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2610770].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I just finished my 2nd treatment of Cool Sculpting with Dr. Singh. What a SUCCESS! The procedure is very comfortable- I fell asleep for 3 hours. There is a VAST difference in my waist/muffin top area. My pants fit so much better! There is a noticeable difference visually but in comfort as well. I'm not trying to pull my pants up or shirt down to cover what used to be a problem area. No bra line rolls anymore, it's great! The staff is truly caring, professional and knowledgeable. I recommend Dr Singh to all my friends and family to correct any skin/weight issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609266].votes_count ]]