Rate Dr. Ashwani K. Singh

Dr. Ashwani K. Singh's Ratings

Botox- With a Non-Cosmetic Purpose :)

Some days it was too much. I have been in several not-at-fault car accidents, and I suffer from facial pain daily. I have been given anti-inflammatory medication, the types of medications that aren't supposed to upset the stomach upset mine, which means more pain, plus nausea. I have been prescribed Gabapentin, but it only worked well when taken in larger doses, and the side effects were quite unpleasant. I have a very expensive mouth splint, which helps for sure, but it doesn't take all of the pain away. Opiate pain medication is not a long term solution.

A while ago, while surfing the web, I came across a site that promoted Botox for jaw pain. My general understanding was that Botox stops muscles from contracting, so it made sense to me that Botox would reduce or prevent "clenching" , which seemed to be the major cause of the pain.
More clenching = More pain.

I went for the Botox treatment and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. I was clench free! Needless to say, it took very little time to appreciate this virtually pain free state. However, I didn't realize the breadth of the success of the treatment until, down the road, it started to wear off. At first, the returning clenching was manageable. Soon, it was really bad again. Which is when I clearly knew the difference between having the Botox treatment and not having it. The pain peaked over a weekend, I called Monday morning to see if they could get me in A.S.A.P. Dr Singh squeezed me in, which was awesome!

It is also worth noting that the Botox treatments got rid of pain in other areas of my face as well.
I am very thankful to have found this great, side effect free way to reduce the pain in my face

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Singh for a few years now and I have to say that he is personable and very knowledgeable about what he does. He has improved the overall health of my skin and more recently I got Botox and fillers and his injections are painless and you leave looking more refreshed and very natural.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I used to be a patient of Dr. Singh years ago. I am writing now because over the last couple years I have learned how unprofessional he was as well as his staff and the lack of training. My first couple visits were for Botox and it was a pleasant experience. My last Botox appointment was a mess, Dr. Singh appeared in a hurry and the injections hurt (he was rough with the needle and injections). The next day my forehead was all bruised. These injections only lasted 2 months which normally last 5-6 months which means he is over diluting the Botox to make more money. I continue to get Botox from an amazing doctor (NOT SINGH) and I have never bruised and the Botox lasts 5-6 months. I also had a chemical peel for my acne scars which I piled like a lizard. I was informed by other professionals this is not right and should not have happened. It was explained to me that this happened because the "trained staff" were likely not trained and did the peel wrong. When it comes to your face and self-confidence I would NEVER recommend Dr. Singh or his clinic. Do your research people before going to his clinic and please believe the negative reviews. If you had a good experience he was likely having a good day and the next time you might not be so lucky. DON’T RISK YOUR BEAUTY!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2610770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I just finished my 2nd treatment of Cool Sculpting with Dr. Singh. What a SUCCESS! The procedure is very comfortable- I fell asleep for 3 hours. There is a VAST difference in my waist/muffin top area. My pants fit so much better! There is a noticeable difference visually but in comfort as well. I'm not trying to pull my pants up or shirt down to cover what used to be a problem area. No bra line rolls anymore, it's great! The staff is truly caring, professional and knowledgeable. I recommend Dr Singh to all my friends and family to correct any skin/weight issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Singh for a couple of years now. He is simply magic ! He is a very knowledgeable injector. He knows what a beautiful face is supposed to look like. I look 20 years younger. I constable yam asked how I can possibly look so young considering my age. Thank you Dr. Singh

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

MY SOFTLIFT PROCEDURE: I went in a skeptic and came out looking YEARS younger! Dr. Singh is amazing! On April 6, 2014 I experienced my fist EVER cosmetic procedure, a SoftLift. (I had alot done that day.) Dr. Singh was kind and gentle and reassured me when he sensed I was a bit nervous. During the procedure, I never even felt some of the injections, and the others were not painful at all. The result was both beautiful and natural. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly. Follow up to the procedure was also a great experience; all of my questions were answered. For anyone who is looking for an expert, Dr. Singh tops the list!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

As a web vendor, we find the team at CosMedics to be very professional and take great care to provide their patients with the best information possible. They have extensive knowledge and experience in their field and are considered one of the top practices in the country at what they do. With a unique breadth of service offerings and specialists, they are capable of providing a lot of services to patients looking for one-stop-shopping.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

I decided to go to CosMedics because of all the positive reviews they had and, I'm not sorry to say, I was EXTREMELY disappointed. First impression was not great. I came right on time for my consultation appointment (which one of the receptionists called me the day before to confirm) and when I showed up, the lady up front had no idea that I had a consultation booked or even what I came there for. It wasn't bad enough that I had to wait 45 mins before even being called in, but I also sat there and watched as he came in and out of the treatment rooms to chat with the receptionists. If your going to make me wait, at least have a good reason. When I finally got to talk to Dr. Singh, he was completely uninterested in what I had wanted done. He spent a whole 5 mins on me before sending me off with nothing but a big question mark. I don't usually take the time to review things, but I seriously just made this account to complain about this particular place.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1566693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

I was not impressed with Dr. Singh at all. He treated me like I was wasting his time for being there and then got irritated when I had questions. He has zero beside manner. I saw him a few times and finally found another doctor that actually listens to me. Any time that I was in there, waiting, the girls at the front desk were gossiping. Everyone in the waiting room could hear them. It was very unprofessional. The only good part about that office is Heather, she's fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1566692].votes_count ]]