You may also like

Rate Dr. Ashwani K. Singh

Dr. Ashwani K. Singh's Ratings

I don't usually write reviews but I had to. After going to another clinic and feeling horrible about my results, I left CosMedics feeling so much better. The staff were spectacular. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I was coming in for filler in my lips and was nervous to have it done again but after my consultation I felt at ease. We even shared a few laughs. I look forward to my next appt here at Cosmedics. Thank you. C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Today's apt was excellent. All of the staff I interacted with were friendly, knowledgable and helpful. The treatment I'm receiving for migrane headaches has substantially decreased the amount and severity of migranes I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

My TMJ just started this year and my jaw has never felt better. The pain and tension is gone. My face looks less puffy. Dr Singh is excellent, staff are friendly and knowledgable about procedures. The most effective treatment for my TMJ I have ever experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

The Botox solution for my headaches has been an amazing success story. I could not be more pleased. Suffering from headaches and migrants became a way of life that I just dealt with by taking more and more medications. My over the counter drug addiction has virtually vanished. I no longer have the "good morning" headache. I am happier, I smile more often. I am mor focused on things that matter in my life and not a headache. I would recommend this treatment to anyone who suffers from chronic headache pain. Dr Singh and his staff are caring and professional and I would highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Having never been here before I was looking forward to seeing this doctor. I got Botox for Hyperhydrosis. I was extremely happy with the quick results, started working around 10 days later. I am almost completely sweat free now and am able to wear what I want without worrying about staining my clothes or feeling embarrassed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

My first experience with fillers, and although it was a strange sensation, I felt at ease. The staff and Doctor were very reassuring and kind. Dr Singh is paramount in his skill and I had amazing results. Loved the calm atmosphere. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Urban Body- CoolSculpting treatment: staff friendly, helpful,, made me feel comfortable. This first treatment was pretty uncomfortable because of the area, the second and third treatments were done two days after the first and were smaller areas and very tolerable. Great service !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Friendly and personable ladies booking appointments and doing the chemical peels for me, The peels have helped my skin very much. I have suffered with acne for 10+ years so I am very pleased. The microdermabrasion procedure next door is an excellent additional procedure as well. Dr. Singh has his patients' well being as a priority. 5 Stars!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have suffered from TMJ (clenching) for over 20 years. I have tried mouth guards, medications, acupuncture, hypnosis- you name it, I tried it. Botox injections are the only thing that has given me relief. Its a miracle, no more grinding ! Dr. Singh has the best nurses in town, I would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I swear to God and every living thing in this world . I never had been so disappointed in my entire life as I was with Dr Ashwani . I would never recommend him to anyone . This place had a lot of complaints and unhappy clients that lost their money with nothing in return . I never did my research it was my fault to go in for lip injections .i did not see any differences I have lost nearly 600 and I had bruised lips . I asked him to fix it . He asked me to pay up more . I must my crazy to spend a 1000 with no changes . He made my lips un even after I had to walk with my lips like that for 4 months and finally got the juvederm product dissolved . I would never recommend him to anyone seriously

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2775629].votes_count ]]