Rate Dr. Ashwani K. Singh

Dr. Ashwani K. Singh's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

MY SOFTLIFT PROCEDURE: I went in a skeptic and came out looking YEARS younger! Dr. Singh is amazing! On April 6, 2014 I experienced my fist EVER cosmetic procedure, a SoftLift. (I had alot done that day.) Dr. Singh was kind and gentle and reassured me when he sensed I was a bit nervous. During the procedure, I never even felt some of the injections, and the others were not painful at all. The result was both beautiful and natural. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly. Follow up to the procedure was also a great experience; all of my questions were answered. For anyone who is looking for an expert, Dr. Singh tops the list!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

As a web vendor, we find the team at CosMedics to be very professional and take great care to provide their patients with the best information possible. They have extensive knowledge and experience in their field and are considered one of the top practices in the country at what they do. With a unique breadth of service offerings and specialists, they are capable of providing a lot of services to patients looking for one-stop-shopping.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

I decided to go to CosMedics because of all the positive reviews they had and, I'm not sorry to say, I was EXTREMELY disappointed. First impression was not great. I came right on time for my consultation appointment (which one of the receptionists called me the day before to confirm) and when I showed up, the lady up front had no idea that I had a consultation booked or even what I came there for. It wasn't bad enough that I had to wait 45 mins before even being called in, but I also sat there and watched as he came in and out of the treatment rooms to chat with the receptionists. If your going to make me wait, at least have a good reason. When I finally got to talk to Dr. Singh, he was completely uninterested in what I had wanted done. He spent a whole 5 mins on me before sending me off with nothing but a big question mark. I don't usually take the time to review things, but I seriously just made this account to complain about this particular place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

I was not impressed with Dr. Singh at all. He treated me like I was wasting his time for being there and then got irritated when I had questions. He has zero beside manner. I saw him a few times and finally found another doctor that actually listens to me. Any time that I was in there, waiting, the girls at the front desk were gossiping. Everyone in the waiting room could hear them. It was very unprofessional. The only good part about that office is Heather, she's fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr Singh is a great doctor. He is very knowledgable and up to date in his practice. He makes this a priority in his career and regularly goes to conferences and education oppurtunities relating to his practice. After only working for him for several months, I am extremely impressed by his knowledge base and skill. His work on fillers and botox is amazingly natural. His staff are exceptional and Dr Singh will really ensure you get the results you want! He does some of the best work I have seen in Edmonton and could easily take the title for the best injector in Edmonton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I have been working with Dr. Singh for the past six months. Before that,I was a cosmetic patient.I have had Botox and fillers done by him, which I have always been pleased with the results. I find him to be extremely knowledgeable and professional. In my opinion, he is the best injector in Edmonton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

The staff at CosMedics are very friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable about products and procedures. Dr. Singh is punctual, caring and takes the time to explain procedures and answer questions. He offers many treatment options and provides all information upfront.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

A friend referred me to CosMedics to see Dr. Singh. I was very happy with the service, knowledge and experience he had given. All the staff was helpful and very friendly. I will definitely return in the future and recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Singh for years and have always found his service and expertise to be outstanding. He is very experienced and knowledgeable and he takes his time to explain the procedures in detail. The staff is friendly and helpful. The treatment is really worth the money, and I really believe that when it comes to injections, it’s better to be in experienced hands like his.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566687].votes_count ]]