Rate Dr. Ben Andrew Malinowski

Dr. Ben Andrew Malinowski's Ratings

He's been wonderful every time we've seen him. Makes a special effort to connect with his tiny patients but doesn't force it. Always takes time to address your concerns and never rushes. We've been pretty luck most visits and haven't had to sit in the waiting room for very long. The few times it has happened you know it's because he's taking his time with the family that went in before you and when it's your turn, he's going to be every bit as attentive. Very knowledgeable and practical.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

thoughtful, caring, always put the child first but also had concern for the parent can't say enough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Sometimes you have to wait a while but it is worth it, he never rushes you and won't let you leave until you are confortable with his advice. Most doctors could learn a lot about patient care from him. He is excellent...i would trust my child life with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Amazing Doctor. He has seen my son since he was born 7 years ago. He is very friendly, helpful, never in a rush, and listens all our concerns. He is great with my son too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

I had to call several times just to get to talk to staff/leave messages. Then they wouldn't return my calls anyway. I was very frustrated by them. I can't tell you how knowledgeable he is since he didn't say much or explain anything during our one visit. Total waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

My 3 year old and 3 month old daughter see Dr. Malinowski. He is probably the best doctor I have ever encountered. He takes the time to listen, diagnose, and discuss. He knows what he is talking about and actually provides detailed explanations. He doesn't jump to conclusions nor does he dismiss anything. He is SUPER!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

I was one of Dr. Malinowski's first patients in 1976. He diagnosed my heart problem when other doctors failed. His treatment was 100% successful. I was his patient until age 19 when he insisted I really needed a G.P. Since then, he's looked after my two children and nearly 30 foster children with zero complaints. He has a kind, calm bedside manner. Very pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

My son looks forward to seeing him everytime. Always more than helpful and relieves any stress on parents with real answers and truth. Truly an Angel to my kid !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I can not say enough good about Dr. Malinowski! He has been seeing my child for over 10 years and it will be sad when we have to find another doctor. My son had numerous ear problems when he was smaller and Dr. Ben put my son at ease plus took the time to address all of my concerns. I trust Dr. Ben implicitiy and I am very lucky that he has taken such good care of my son all of these years. Also, his office staff (receptionist, nurses, etc.) have been there for many years which says something about the positive work environment. Sometimes you have to wait but Dr. Ben takes the time with you when you get in - very small price to pay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1566908].votes_count ]]