Dr. Ben Andrew Malinowski

Dr. Ben Andrew Malinowski

Rate Dr. Ben Andrew Malinowski

Dr. Ben Andrew Malinowski's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Amazing Doctor. He has seen my son since he was born 7 years ago. He is very friendly, helpful, never in a rush, and listens all our concerns. He is great with my son too.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

I had to call several times just to get to talk to staff/leave messages. Then they wouldn't return my calls anyway. I was very frustrated by them. I can't tell you how knowledgeable he is since he didn't say much or explain anything during our one visit. Total waste of time.

Submitted April 14, 2012 | flag

My 3 year old and 3 month old daughter see Dr. Malinowski. He is probably the best doctor I have ever encountered. He takes the time to listen, diagnose, and discuss. He knows what he is talking about and actually provides detailed explanations. He doesn't jump to conclusions nor does he dismiss anything. He is SUPER!!!!!

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

I was one of Dr. Malinowski's first patients in 1976. He diagnosed my heart problem when other doctors failed. His treatment was 100% successful. I was his patient until age 19 when he insisted I really needed a G.P. Since then, he's looked after my two children and nearly 30 foster children with zero complaints. He has a kind, calm bedside manner. Very pleasant.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

My son looks forward to seeing him everytime. Always more than helpful and relieves any stress on parents with real answers and truth. Truly an Angel to my kid !!

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

I can not say enough good about Dr. Malinowski! He has been seeing my child for over 10 years and it will be sad when we have to find another doctor. My son had numerous ear problems when he was smaller and Dr. Ben put my son at ease plus took the time to address all of my concerns. I trust Dr. Ben implicitiy and I am very lucky that he has taken such good care of my son all of these years. Also, his office staff (receptionist, nurses, etc.) have been there for many years which says something about the positive work environment. Sometimes you have to wait but Dr. Ben takes the time with you when you get in - very small price to pay.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Malinowski-is a wonderful caring thoughtful and understanding Doctor! I had been having trouble with my son and the school re ADHD he took time with myself and my son to be sure we were well informed and understood our options. He was knowledgeable and is always there when we call or have any questions. An absolutely wonderful man and doctor there should be more like him. I would recommend him to anyone with children and concerns. A great person.

Submitted April 15, 2010 | flag

This Doctor at times seems to brush off your concerns but after 14 years and three kids, he has never been wrong. When concern was warranted, he jumped to it and the appropriate care was given. He is kind, makes the kids feel comfortable and I trust him with my children's health. I gave him a 5 for punctuality, only becasue after the long wait you still get yout fair share of time to go over your concerns. I have never felt rushed or that I was over reacting. He has many years of experience and it shows.

Submitted March 29, 2010 | flag

I have been taking my children (we have 7) to Dr.Malinowki for almost 18 years. I started seeing him when my oldest son got sick and his pediatrician at that time kept sending us home saying he had an ear infection. It turned out he had a serious viral infection that could have killed him if left another 24 hours. It was Dr.Malinowski who saw him, admitted him and treated him. Over the years I have had similar experiences with other doctors and it is always Ben who gets it right. Thank God for him!!!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag