You may also like

Rate Dr. Wade Glew

Dr. Wade Glew's Ratings

Avoid. Rude and evasive and disrespectful. Makes hasty incorrect diagnoses. Would hate for my child to continue to have him as the family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Always punctual. Always follows up. Deep compassion

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Last year when blood work done girl that was in lab was quite bitchy!
Dr Glew super great doctor. I have been going to him for over 5 years and my family also. Been great to my family, very thorough. Thank you Dr Glew, hope you will be our doctor for a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Staff in the clinic are helpful but generally not very friendly. I've only waited once for more than about 15 minutes. He is an excellent concerned doctor. I like that I am able to ask him questions even if I don't fully agree with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

A doctor that cares and takes time to explain all you need to know, really happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

great doctor and a bonus, he's nice on the eyes to look at!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2630133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I find Dr.Glew over the past year seems distracred and more concerned with finding ways to cut costs than listening to his patients. He seems somewhat disconnected, and less than interested in mature women's issues. I hope he finds his way back to being a caring physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

The wait to see him is always too darn long and the staff in the waiting rooms (the LRN's or whatever they're called) are always so miserable to even sit near for a couple of minutes. I'm afraid I'll catch some of their itus. Then I see Dr. Glew and remember why going through all of that is worth it again and again, time after time! You rock dr. Glew! I really hope you read this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2506010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

good doctor, he cares, he was willing to help care for my dad who needed a lot of medical advice

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2466325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Nice Dr., great bedside manner when he is not distracted. Unfortunately he is so focused on speed he makes major diagnosis errors. When my son injured his shoulder during hockey Dr. Glew's QUICK assessment was simply a deep muscle bruise. After the pain did bot go away we went to PanAm where they quickly discovered he had a fractured collar bone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128570].votes_count ]]