Rate Dr. Wade Glew

Dr. Wade Glew's Ratings

The wait to see him is always too darn long and the staff in the waiting rooms (the LRN's or whatever they're called) are always so miserable to even sit near for a couple of minutes. I'm afraid I'll catch some of their itus. Then I see Dr. Glew and remember why going through all of that is worth it again and again, time after time! You rock dr. Glew! I really hope you read this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

good doctor, he cares, he was willing to help care for my dad who needed a lot of medical advice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Nice Dr., great bedside manner when he is not distracted. Unfortunately he is so focused on speed he makes major diagnosis errors. When my son injured his shoulder during hockey Dr. Glew's QUICK assessment was simply a deep muscle bruise. After the pain did bot go away we went to PanAm where they quickly discovered he had a fractured collar bone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr. Glew has always been attentive, pleasant, committed and to the point. He has always followed through on my families concerns and been thorough in his assessments. I am privileged to have him as my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Always very attentive, personable. Good knowledge, is able to answer questions about issues I may have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

An excellent doctor. I have been in the care of Dr Glew for approximately the last 18 months. I have had terrific care. He has been friendly, approachable and knowledgeable. I hope he continues to care for me as long as needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

I find he's quick and to point, no messing around, i have big problems and he sends me to get specized work, might be a bit fast BUT really, the mans busy!!! and trys to fit in people. He's not a pill pusher, but gives accordingly, and i just found out also he's leaving, as i used to see him almost monthly.. Sad to get a new doctor in middle of my situation physiqualy but he has to move on to better things hopfully. will definatly miss him, as you say what you want, and treat him with respect and you get respect in return, i'm definatly not normal looking and he didnt' judge me from appearance as most do, he learned whats in me and was very helpfully, i'm just stressed wondering who i'll get now ;( as used to him. JUst wish i knew, totaly caught me off gard with the move. [email protected]

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2008

Dr Glew is one of THE best doctors I have met. He is thorough, pleasant, caring, and helpful. I know Dr Glew from an administrative side too, and he is such a wonderful person and any clinic or university is incredibly fortunate to have him! We miss you in Winnipeg Dr Glew!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Glew was helpful, courteous and caring. He took the time to listen, assess the issue and provide excellent follow-up. I am saddened by his departure to BC from Manitoba, but am happy for him and his family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

Avoid! I went to see him once for care. I am a physician myself. It was a bad experience, followup was non-existent and he was so rude when I attempted to make another appointment that I never went back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128563].votes_count ]]