Dr. Dan MacLellan

Dr. Dan MacLellan

Rate Dr. Dan MacLellan

Dr. Dan MacLellan's Ratings

Best Dentist in HRM and I would encourage you to go see him. End of Story.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

Best dentist in Halifax! Staff are friendly and courteous. I'd recommend Dr. Dan for anyone!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Very friendly, punctual and always helpful. Takes time to explain what he is doing and plans to do. The staff are great and very accommodating. Not a single complaint!!! Great spot.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. MacLellan takes the time to explain procedures, risks & options. He does not "push" any particular procedure. Rather, he reviews the options and assists the client in making a long term decision. He is conscientious and seems to remember this client.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

Great all around!Very professional and explains procedures well!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. MacLellan now for over 6 years and my teeth have never felt or looked better! He is a really good dentist!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2012 | flag

Great dentist, always explains things and talks you through it. I'm never nervous going in to see him!

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

Excellent young dentist who knows what he is doing. Excellent with kids, conscious of out of pocket expenses and genuinely cares about his patients.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

Our whole family visits Dr. MacLellan. He is patient, knowledgeable and caring and has an amazing ability to handle all situations. Amazing!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2011 | flag

Working in the dental business as I do I pay particular attention to the details in a dental office. I must say that Dr. MacLellan is at the top of my list in terms of how he explains treatment options, his conservativeness yet advanced techniques in the field of dentistry, his compassion towards patient pain and out of pocket costs, and his willingness to allow the patient to choose which direction they would like to take with a particular treatment. He is simply one of the best in the business and is a joy to see when I go in to get dental work performed.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag