Dr. Stephanie Vanzandt

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Stephanie Vanzandt has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: What med school graduated from?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5416178

22/04/14 1 2 1 1 Dr vanzandt delivered my son over ten years ago and I have a lot of residual problems and regrets since I let her be my physician to birth my son. I suffered a fourth degree perineal tear that she did as she told my family so long ago that her office didn't cut anymore. I accessed my records from my old attorney because at the time of my pregnancy I had a spinal injury and was in the middle of a lawsuit for medical care. I found that she never documented and worst yet my son is showing signs of anoxic frontal lobe damage which his physician say show around puberty-for when the hospital never documented my adverse reaction to pitocin because apparently the nurse never told her while my son suffered over 30 minutes of decelerated heart rate in the thirties. We'll guess what statue has run out and since it was not documented it didn't happen. I want my story out there so others to know unlike me to protect new moms. I've had two vaginal reconstructs over the last 4 years to repair.  Respond
RID: 3594112
02/11/13 5 5 5 5 This physician TRULY CARES about women's health. She spends a long time with the patients. She tries a MINIMALIST approach before throwing heavy drugs and lots of tests at the patient. She is willing to try NATURAL THERAPIES in combination with traditional medicine. Her exam rooms were clean, private. Her staff was organized and prompt. She is truly a professional and TRULY tries to do what is right for her patients. Two thumbs up!  Respond
RID: 2423741
13/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Van Zandt is a wonderful human being and a doctor. I have been seeing her for 20 years for endometriosis, vulvodynia, and interstitial cystitis. She is supportive, caring, and goes out of her way to help you. I owe my life to her!  Respond
RID: 1558407
11/10/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. VanZandt is excellent. I did wait to see her, but was asked if she could see another patient first because she needed to spend time with me. She explained my procedure carefully and professionally. I would recommend her to any woman looking for an experienced, caring OBGYN.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1195879
24/06/10 2 1 3 3 I had to wait over an hour to see her and then she made me feel rushed. She only works on Tuesdays at the Seminole office. She expected me to wait until week 20 to get an ultrasound which I assume was because she has too many patients and doesn't have the time. Needless to say, i switched OBs.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 981435
06/09/09 4 4 5 5 I just love her and am thankful I found her. Really recommend her and/or contemporary women's care docs.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 762871
13/01/09 5 3 5 5 Dr. Van Zandt is a very caring and down to earth doctor. She listens to your needs and is open and honest in her approach. She has an excellent bedside manner and makes you feel at ease. She has been my doctor for the last 15 yrs and has delivered both of my sons. I switched insurance companies just to stay with her. She's Wonderful and I would highly recommend her.
RID: 669940
21/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. VanZandt has been my ob/gyn for over 15 yrs. She delivered both of my sons and is the most caring doctor ever. I never feel rushed. I was having trouble getting pregnant and, after she had a battery of tests done, sent me to a reproductive endocrinologist. The infertility dr. said she loves getting patients from Dr. VZ because she is so thorough. I feel the same way. Both of my pregnancies were high risk and she was informed every step of the way from the high risk OB. With my 2nd delivery I experienced life threatning complications and needed an emergency Csection. Before I was put under she asked what I would like her to tell my son, since I would be asleep. It had been 3 hrs. since the delivery and I had not seen him yet and she got on the phone and made them bring him to me. She will be my dr. until the end of time. I love, love, love her and have recommended many friends to her.
RID: 485808
16/01/08 5 5 5 5 On 24 week of pregnancy i went in to preterm labor.Dr Van Zandt had perfomed a surgery.The chances were very low,but thanks to her i have a healthy 1.5 year-old son. Dr Van Zandt also had delivered my two other sons.Her knowlege is amazing.I would highly recomend her,she is a life saver.
RID: 413159
06/09/07 1 1 3 I felt unwelcome by staff and rushed by the doctor. billing problems seemed frequent.  Respond
RID: 168398
03/03/07 3 5 5 I love her. She is very direct, to the point, very caring, and funny. The staff at her clinic is also great. She's delivered one baby in our family so far and she will deliver mine when we are ready for children. She is great and I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 104648
20/01/07 5 5 5 Dr Van Zandt was an amazing OB. She was very helpful and knowledgeable during my pregnancy. I was high risk and she made sure that all of my concerns were taken care of and I was informed of everything going on with me and the baby. the staff at the practice were also very kind and helpful. i actually missed her when i did not have to go to weekly visits anymore.