Rate Dr. Farrin A. Manian

Dr. Farrin A. Manian's Ratings

I cannot put in to words how wonderful Dr. Manian is. He treated me for a staph infection that developed after having a complete hysterectomy for uterine cancer in St. Louis, MO (January 2013). I am cancer free now. He knew the exact drug mixture that I needed and checked on me daily. He was very caring and knowledgable helping me through to my complete recovery. He was likened to "House" in the hospital. Seven letters discribes him, AWESOME!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Smart, compassionate, informative, he saved my daughter's life. Couldn't have been more perfect in the worst time of her life. dedicated, brilliant, well respected, informative with human kindness. he investigates and works so hard. A1 person, excellent physician

Submitted May 1, 2009 | flag

Excellent dr. Really cares about all his patients and is respected by hospital staff. Unwavering dedication to his patients with our entire hospitalization and out-patient care. While I was attending daugthers graduation out of state, he called with my husbands daily updates to make me feel more at ease.

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag

Excellent Care, concerning, he stayed on top of things, went to bat for me, and got the Doctors to work together. The BEST

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag