Rate Dr. Brent R. Wise

Dr. Brent R. Wise's Ratings

Dr. Wise and Cindy are both amazingly sincere and patient-centered. I often wonder if they sleep. They have both called me, no matter the time, when there is a problem. They truly are concerned for your well-being and will spend whatever time it takes with you to help you heal. I appreciate his checking in on me in the hospital at all hours of the day, the phone calls, the careful consideration of what meds to treat me with. I can't recommend this team enough. Even though the wait time can be rather long at times, it is worth it to be in good hands, especially when you are dealing with serious health issues. Thank you Dr. Wise and Cindy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Dr. Wise saved my life. He is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Wise is an amazing physician and specialist. Would recommend him without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][583567].votes_count ]]