Dr. Richard W. Fawcett

Rate Dr. Richard W. Fawcett

Dr. Richard W. Fawcett's Ratings

This doctor is amazingly bright and thorough. He is constantly accumulating new information and spends untold hours devoted to unraveling symptoms,and alleviating infections. He is honest and devoted to obtaining the best possible outcome for each of his patients. I am thankful that he chose to practice in Central Oregon.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2010 | flag

He helped me recover from a MRSA infection. Knows his stuff, will answer questions

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

After my son had surgery at St Charles Hospital in Bend Oregon for a heart procedure he ended up having to be treated for MRSA. It's a strain of staph that's resistant to the broad-spectrum antibiotics commonly used to treat it. MRSA can be fatal. This infection was literally sitting on top of his heart where he had a device implanted in his chest. After many trips to the cardio surgeon, Dr Coombs, also in Bend asking for help since the incission was not healing my 15 year old son ended up havinf emergency surgery to remove and replant the divice and to clean out the pocket in his chest that was full of infection. Dr Fawcett was incredible. He got us right in and sarted my son on the proper medications. It took over 6 months to clear it up. Great Doctor!!!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2009 | flag