Rate Dr. Michael R. Coppe

Dr. Michael R. Coppe's Ratings

Like the previous post, my children have been going to Dr. Coppe for many years and even though they should probably switch to a different practice, they would prefer to stay with him. He and his entire staff have been wonderful throughout the years. When my youngest had to have a tooth pulled at the age of 4, he was extremely comforting to her. And when my other child had a unusual issue, he was able to correct the problem. I recommend Dr. Coppe for your children's dental care.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2008 | flag

My children have been going to Dr. Coppe for almost 20 years now (they don't want to leave) and he and his staff are the greatest!! I have had no complaints and would highly recommend him for your children.

Submitted July 23, 2008 | flag

Dr. Coppe is a smart doctor, but he could be a little more comforting to his younger (about 10 years old) patients. Otherwise I would reccomend him for people in his teens.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2005 | flag