Rate Dr. William B. Furlong

Dr. William B. Furlong's Ratings

Dr. Furlong is one of the worst physicians I have ever seen and i am a nurse who has carried out orders for hundreds of them. He has no staff, because no one will work with him. His office is a landfill of charts that just sit in piles. He visits patients while they sleep at 1am in the hospital. This is only what is openly evident. I can't imagine what else we don't know. I have seen patients of his on antibiotics for months on end with no results. He is dangerous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

My husband is a diabetic who developed osteomyelitis which spread to the lungs. He was advised amputation by the surgeon, but Dr. Furlong gave me the best advice to treat it with antibiotics, which saved my husband from amputation. Dr. Furlong is a very conscientious, compassionate doctor, who is available for all his patients, and takes his work seriously. I myself am a physician, and have referred to him all of my infectious disease patients, and they never had bad outcomes, by Dr. Furlong's expertise and God's grace.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][583617].votes_count ]]