Dr. Alan Nicholson

Rate Dr. Alan Nicholson

Dr. Alan Nicholson's Ratings

We have been going to Dr. Nicolson for many years now based on a friend's referral. He has been exceptional with all of us. I highly recommend Dr. Nicolson.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Awesome optometrist! He's patient and attentive. He knows what you need and provides the best service every time!

Submitted May 10, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Nicholson for a number of years. Until recently, I never realized what an exceptional Doctor he is. I recently had a problem with my eye. I contacted Ms. Casey at his office. I described my situation to her and she immediately created an appointment with Dr Nicholson for the same morning. I met with Dr. Nicholson and he conducted a series of three different thorough tests on my eye. He quickly referred me to a Medical and Surgical Retina Physician. I have met with the Medical and Retina Specialist and he is currently conducting a series of different tests on my eye. I personally appreciate the efforts of Ms. Casey and Dr. Nicholson. Their professionalism and work has been outstanding!! Ken Fox

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nicholson is a great doctor, unfortunately I stopped going to his office because of his office staff. They are rude and don't know anything. I also think it sucks that he charges $70 for an eye exam when other doctor's don't. I understand he's trying to run a business, but he didn't even acknowledge my complaint. I have only ever bought contact lenses from him in the past seven years, but not anymore. He will not get business from me again.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

Been seeing him since he originally opened near Lougheed mall. Now he moved up to Austin Ave. Although I moved to Vancouver, I still travel back to Coquitlam to see him. He diagnosed a degenerative eye disease that was eating away at my vision and got me to a specialist before I lost the vision in my right eye. I'm a client for life now.

Submitted April 10, 2011 | flag

Have been seeing Dr. Nicholson for years and take my children to see him as well. He is excellent with children, always on time, very thorough with his exam and answers all my questions. His staff is wonderful and helpful. I would highly recommend this clinic.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2009 | flag

Our family has been seeing Dr. Nicholson for over 2 decades. He is very professional and very thorough. Very good in dealing with children's eye exams too.

Submitted April 15, 2009 | flag

OK doctor but disappointed that he charged money for an eye exam that should have been covered by MSP

Submitted June 14, 2008 | flag

Very professional, kind, knowledgeable. Thorough investigation, takes time to talk about minute details. One of the best experiences with health care pro's.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2007 | flag

Dr. Nicholson is very professional and he takes the time to answer all of your questions. He uses layman language so you can unsderstand everything. He has never kept me waiting.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2007 | flag