Rate Dr. Howard T. Jacobs

Dr. Howard T. Jacobs's Ratings

First I must say the doctor is knowledgeable. However, he has poor bedside manner and does not listen to the patients. So if you do not care about a doctor with personable skills, then you will be fine with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

I have been with Dr. Jacobs since 11/12/10 my experience with Dr. Jacobs has been great he is a caring Dr. and listen to everything you say. Very kind and approachabile and has good bed -side mannrs. Will continue to see Dr. Jacobs.Wish all Drs. were like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

Dr. Jacobs is very thorough, friendly, caring, and competent. He has carefully worked with me and is extremely understanding. I wish he were a primary care physician. All physicians should be this great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570586].votes_count ]]