Rate Dr. Chris Kwiatkowski

Dr. Chris Kwiatkowski's Ratings

he was a good listener and spoke clearly and in terms i could understand i went out of the office satisfied and will let others know of my expierence thanks dr chris

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Does not believe in CFS, tried to blame my health problems on a computer addiction I played a video game competitively with friends 6-8 hours a day, I've unlocked my computer been a week so far to try and prove I'm not addicted and my health problems are biological not psychological

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr Kwiatkowski is a very common sense and extremely thorough doctor. I feel very safe in his care knowing that little is overlooked. He genuinely cares very much for his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Chris has been my family doc for over 20 years. I suspect his IQ is off the charts - he is one smart dude, and with a wry sense of humour. I feel very, very fortuate to have him as our family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

This doctor is competent and is often good for getting things done for the patient . He can also be quite moody and gruff and not very responsive to patient's concerns .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I moved away from Huntsville two years ago. I wish I could find a physician half as good as dr. Chris! He was always concerned! I feel that his practice is not just a job to him but a passion. He is my mothers doctor and that makes me feel at ease. Dr Chris..... I miss you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

A good doctor,does his homework before you are in,tells it as it is, gives you the choice as to whether you want to follow, appointments are on time,took in our whole family including my mother 90 to 100 years old. Will adjust a schedule and make call back calls to patients. Staff is accommodating and helpful and polite. Recognizes the patients. The advantage of a small town. Understanding patients regarding your doctor regarding his task goes a long way in any relationship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2010

Dr. Chris has always made himself available to our family. He is thorough and over the years has improved on his bedside manner.The care he has provided has been excellent. We miss Liz! Dr. Chris has called us to confirm results of tests (even when they were good). I would recommend him to anyone who needs a doctor and is ready to listen to what counsel he gives you regarding your health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

I've been a patient for 20 years, and my boys are also patients. Until I had my kids, I had very little reason to see the doctor, but over the last couple of years I have grown to appreciate more the service and care that we have all received. He has called me at home on a couple of occasions to discuss questions I had, he is excellent with my boys (1.5 years and a newborn) and is open minded about referrals when needed. His referrals have also been excellent. I am also very grateful for the way his office is run, he is punctual which is helpful when wrangling a toddler or trying to juggle a work schedule and doctor's appointments. His bedside manner has improved with age and I have found him to be open to my input where it is reasonable. Overall I am very pleased and more than satisfied with the care I have received from Dr. Chris.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

My family doctor for the last 10 years, and a treasure, through child-raising, cancer, operations, troubles. Honest. Modest. Practical, clear. Does not pretend to know everything. Always explains his observations and reasoning. Accessible. Personal. Rational. Funny sometimes (not always on purpose).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1570687].votes_count ]]