Dr. Jorge Caso

Rate Dr. Jorge Caso

Dr. Jorge Caso's Ratings

Excellent surgeon and very caring. Took care of my husband's cancer and took time to explain everything to us carefully. Would highly recommend him as a physician to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Caso combines the skills of an excellent professional urologist oncologist with outstanding qualities of compassion, empathy and care. I highly recommend Dr. Caso as a doctor and as a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Took time to explain my disease process and the treatment. Was highly recommended as an expert on removing tumors minimally invasively/with robotics. Surgery appears to have been complete success; I had easy recover. Recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Very kind and knowledgeable doctor. Surgery through small cut in my side, invisible now, expertly done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Amazing young, skilled doctor. Excels in minimally invasive and robotic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

What a nice young (although apparently more young looking than actually young) doctor. He is able to do surgeries that usually require a big cut with little cuts (laparoscopy and robotics). He was able to save most of my kidney. Nice doctor, patient, skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

I strongly recommend Dr.Caso. I had a very large malignant tumor in my right kidney that had to be removed but the two different specialist I went to would not dare to operate fearing that it was too dangerously close to the aorta.Robotic surgery was not an option at this stage. They suggested I go to UM School of Medicine where I made an appt and after being seen by Dr. Caso was scheduled for a complete radical kidney removal surgery 3 wks later. Dr.Caso did tell me that this surgery was one that merits "Respect" but he felt confident enough to do it. He made me feel confident and I knew that I was in good hands. I am recovering very well and may God continue to bless him in his profession. Dr. Caso takes the time to explain everything, listens and answers all questions in either English or Spanish. Excellent bedside manner, proffesional, caring and I am so happy to have him as my specialist.I will continue with my follow up with him in the next few months. Respectfully,Pedro Martinez

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

Great, very nice, superior care. Would highly recommend to someone who needs excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Amazing, simply amazing care. Took excellent care of a dear family memeber.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

Excellent, nice guy, spent a lot of time explaining things, limited wait time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128805].votes_count ]]