Dr. Jorge Caso

Dr. Jorge Caso

Rate Dr. Jorge Caso

Dr. Jorge Caso's Ratings

Dr. Caso combines the skills of an excellent professional urologist oncologist with outstanding qualities of compassion, empathy and care. I highly recommend Dr. Caso as a doctor and as a person.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Took time to explain my disease process and the treatment. Was highly recommended as an expert on removing tumors minimally invasively/with robotics. Surgery appears to have been complete success; I had easy recover. Recommend highly.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Very kind and knowledgeable doctor. Surgery through small cut in my side, invisible now, expertly done.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Amazing young, skilled doctor. Excels in minimally invasive and robotic surgery.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

What a nice young (although apparently more young looking than actually young) doctor. He is able to do surgeries that usually require a big cut with little cuts (laparoscopy and robotics). He was able to save most of my kidney. Nice doctor, patient, skilled.

Submitted May 12, 2012 | flag

I strongly recommend Dr.Caso. I had a very large malignant tumor in my right kidney that had to be removed but the two different specialist I went to would not dare to operate fearing that it was too dangerously close to the aorta.Robotic surgery was not an option at this stage. They suggested I go to UM School of Medicine where I made an appt and after being seen by Dr. Caso was scheduled for a complete radical kidney removal surgery 3 wks later. Dr.Caso did tell me that this surgery was one that merits "Respect" but he felt confident enough to do it. He made me feel confident and I knew that I was in good hands. I am recovering very well and may God continue to bless him in his profession. Dr. Caso takes the time to explain everything, listens and answers all questions in either English or Spanish. Excellent bedside manner, proffesional, caring and I am so happy to have him as my specialist.I will continue with my follow up with him in the next few months. Respectfully,Pedro Martinez

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Great, very nice, superior care. Would highly recommend to someone who needs excellent care.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Amazing, simply amazing care. Took excellent care of a dear family memeber.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

Excellent, nice guy, spent a lot of time explaining things, limited wait time.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

What a nice and helpful doctor. No longer in tampa, however.

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag