Rate Dr. Richard B. Rothschild

Dr. Richard B. Rothschild's Ratings

this doctor is so great he knows so much about his practice and goes above and beyond expectations thanks to him my grandfather got to live a great life he was there for anything he needed our whole family appreciates him greatly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2009

very personable and really helped me to feel better and find root of problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2009

What a wonderful person. He is heads above the rest. He truly cares and will go to great lengths to diagnose and help you feel better. There is no one else that I would rather entrust my care to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2009

Dr. Rothschild goes the extra mile for his patients. He is thorough, caring, concerned and was able to diagnose and treat my condition when other doctors had not. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2006

Most caring doctor I've ever seen. He works SO hard for each patient, really puts his all into it. Bonus - he is probably the best cardiologist in the county, if not So. Cal. He is aggressive, thoughtful, gifted and skilled. He also has a very busy practice, so be prepared to wait. It's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128927].votes_count ]]