Rate Dr. E. Scott Elledge

Dr. E. Scott Elledge's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Elledge since the 1990's and he is my favorite ENT. He's very caring and puts you at ease before procedures are performed. His staff is very helpful, as well. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone, young or old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I'm a 27 year old black woman and i've had post nasal drip since about 15 or 16. I just had this everyday drip not really knowing it was a sinus issue. I then noticed my siblings speaking that my breath smelled bad. My self-esteem went down. I went to the dentist constantly. I later did research and found out it was sinuses along with post-nasal drip. Dr. Elledge was very knowledgeable. He found me to be very stuffy and nose tissues to be very very swollen. He temporarily relieved the swollen inflamed tissue and I felt a TOTAL difference...I even teared up because of it. He also discovered I had a sinus infection that appeared to been there for a while. He said surgery would help. Snip some of the tissue to keep from becoming so swollen due to allergies and to breathe freely. I did the surgery and success!! My siblings noooooo longer smell my breath. It's fresh...like baby breath. I'm so happy I made that choice. I'm more confident to speak and I breathe fresh hair. LIFE CHANGING!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1573427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Wonderful dr.!!!! My entire family sees him. Always been just fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1573426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2009

He has treated my family for years. We have chronic ENT problems historically and he is incredibly nice, explains everything thoroughly and treats agressively so that recovery time is immediate. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1573425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Excellent ENT, very kind and knowledgeable, would recommend highly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1573424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2007

Very kind and willing to talk with patient. Only doctor that has ever helped me with my ear problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1573423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Elledge placed tubes in my 1 year olds years ears and he made me feel at ease not only with his bedside manor but also with his knowledge. I have recommended him to several of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1573422].votes_count ]]