Rate Dr. Arnon Krongrad

Dr. Arnon Krongrad's Ratings

Dr. Krongrad performed an LRP on me to fix what had been diagnosed for years as chronic prostatitis. He was helpful and his staff was helpful but the surgery didn't work--I still have the same pelvic pain I had before the surgery. And the surgery left me impotent and incontinent. It was a lot of money and trouble and serious after-effects for no positive result. I wouldn't recommend the surgery for the kind of pelvic pain/"chronic prostatitis" like I have.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2128954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I was diagnosed with stage 1 pca in Toronto, Canada, in Jan 2010, the same week and same age as a famous national politician. Jack Layton, leader of the National Democratic Party, has since passed away. Because of Dr Krongrad's expertise and VIP treatment, I am still here in full health and mobility and have recommended several others to him. He accommodated my financial concerns, my need for expediency in treatment, and the proof is always in the pudding - my PSA continues <.05 instead of >7.5. My pathology indicated an aggressive tumor that in 5 weeks from diagnosis had already gone into stage 2 and was ready to burst through the margin. Dr Krongrad and his staff deserve the full marks I have credited them for their expertise, sensitive care, and humanity of treatment. I will be yet several years paying off the loan taken out for the surgery and expense, but I'm here in good health - able to ski, roller blade and do my drywall work with my loving wife. It was worth every penny!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Dr. Krongrad is very professional and very available by phone or email. His staff are great and supportive. I would recommend him to family, friends or associates. Best of all he cured my chronic prostatitis of 13 years duration. I am two years out from surgery, free of pain and without urinary symptoms. I have my life back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

I am living in a CRITICAL CONDITION teetering between life and death 3 months after having a Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy by Arnon Krongrad. Based on imaging done after my surgery, he wracked the organs of my lower pelvis. I had excruciating pain during urination, bowel movements, and even to sit on a chair or lie down flat on a bed since my surgery. He created a "LEAK" INSIDE the bladder-neck reconstruction. MRI images, CT scans, and Retrograde Urethrogram all confirmed TERRIBLE INEXPERIENCED surgery. My doctors have never seen such a degree of Bladder Trabeculation and Diverticulitis. I would not take the positive reviews seriously. May be few patients really recovered well (God Bless), but he spam allover internet to attract naive uninformed patients in pain desperately seeking for help. This is his business. Do not be a victim of this guy's practice. Prostatectomy is a highly complex surgery. Please consult a real doctor in a real hospital. Learn from my mistake.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2128960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

Under my circumstances, coming from Canada and just having my wife pass away 2 months before my LARP, I could not have asked for better attention,concern,professionalism ,sensitivity and continuous followup than I have experienced from Dr. Krongrad, his Staff and the Hospital where the surgery was performed. For the last 8 years, Dr. krongrad has been my only referral when asked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

AS A REGISTERED NURSEWITH LOTS OF SURICAL EXPERIENCE FRANKS CARE WAS EXCEPTIONAL. WE FLEW FROM COLORADO TO FLORIDA BECAUSE OF DR. KRONGRADS GREAT REPUTATION AND SKILLS,THE STAFF WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE CARING AND SINCERE.THERE WAS ABSOLUTELYNO ANXIETY THE MEMBERS OF DR. KONGRADS TEAM WERE ALWAYS THERE TO GUIDE AND SUPPORT YOU.DR.KONGRAD WAS ALWAYS ACCESSABLY.THE POST OP RECOVERY AND SURICAL RESULTS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER.FRANK IS DOING GREAT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Krongrad to anyone that has a diagnosis of Prostate cancer. The overall experience was truly second to none that I have ever experienced with any Doctor and doctor's office. i felt take care off and guided the way from diagnosis to surgery to after surgery care. Being a patient of Dr. Krongrad was haveing a relationship with my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Dr. Krongrad has been my urologist since I had complications from radical prostatectomy surgery at John Hopkins in 2004. He and his staff are the very best medical professionals that I have ever experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

When my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2007, we went to several doctors in our area before friends told us about Dr. Krongrad. We found The Krongrad Institute to be a very professional, and exceptional facility. Everything from the staff to the office setting are first class. Dr. Krongrad is an extremely gifted and talented physician. In additional to his surgical skill, it is evident how much he and his staff cares for his patients. Few physicians we have met take such personal time with their patients and continue to follow their progress for years after their treatment. Because we have been extremely satisfied with our decision to be treated at The Krongrad Institute, we have referred many, many patients to Dr. K over the years and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Dr. Krongrad is the ONLY doctor I would see for urological issues. I have recommended him to friends numerous times, and would not hesitate to do so again. He performed successful surgery on my brother for prostate cancer years ago, and he has been cancer free since then. I trust him implicitly. His staff has treated me almost like family, and they are always helpful, kind and knowledgeable. I have only good things to say about them all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2128951].votes_count ]]