Dr. David Y. Kawashiri

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 26/02/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. David Y. Kawashiri has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

26/02/14 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David Y."
RID: 2490169
04/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kawashiri is fantastic. I have been with him for years and just discovered ratemds.com and had to add my 2 cents. He is thorough, his office is very responsive, and he has excellent bedside manner. I recommend him to everyone I know in LA looking for a new doctor. Plus, he's part of the Cedars-Sinai network which is world class.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1707323
07/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kawashiri is the best doctor I ever had. He genuinely cares about his patients and goes out of his way to help them. I moved to San Diego and still drove to LA to see him.  Respond
RID: 864556
18/04/09 5 2 4 5 I have been seeing Dr. Kawashiri for about 10 years. He is always friendly and very knowledgable. He always call about your test results within a few days after I've done the test. He is really good with returning phone calls when you have a question. The only one negative is that he has a lot of patiens so the wait to see him is always long, even if you have an appointment. I am very happy with Dr. K even got my other family members to be his patiens as well. Highly recommended !
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 842762
26/03/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Kawashiri goes above and beyond for his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, kind and patient. He is thorough and conscientious. Dr. Kawashiri is really good about calling with test results and checking in with his patients. His staff is also friendly and helpful.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 749167
24/12/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Kawashiri is extremely thorough when diagnosising and treating a patient. He always takes his time with me; making certain that I clearly understand what he is saying or looking for. He always makes himself available to answer any questions or concerns I may have. He is Top-of-the-Line!!! First rate!
Insurance: United Healthcare