Rate Dr. Spencer T. Lowe

Dr. Spencer T. Lowe's Ratings

I have seen Dr Lowe for 5 years. He is always attentive, considerate, calm and reassuring.Never have I felt rushed. His treatment of my RA has been excellent and I have improved so much.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2012 | flag

He doesn't care about you. He cares about your insurance & MONEY. I went to another doctor in this network & end up with a bill of $500 just my daughter's physical b/c they said we asked questions. So don't ask any questions, they charge ridiculously!!!! & rush you thru. If they don't rush, they charge you by the minute or by the questions you asked.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

I don't know about the other three reviewers, but I've been seeing Dr. Lowe for over 8 years now as a primary care physician and have always found him to be patient and extremely knowledgeable. I have not felt rushed through the appointments at all and have found his staff to be very amenable to making appointments even when it's an urgent issue.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

First off they overcharged me on copay $20, should have been $15 then the doctor rushed through the appt with the comment "I'm really busy, I have other patients" this was my first appt! Then he calls to tell me the results of my blood test and I tell him about the extreme pain I'm in hoping he has some advice on how I can relieve it and I'm told "I don't know, I'm busy, I don't know" uh duh you should know you are a doctor. I spent that night in pain and tears yet again worrying that I have another doctor that doesn't care about my pain, only his payment from my insurance. I WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN AND I WARN ALL OTHERS NOT TO EITHER.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2010 | flag

I've seen this dr 3 times and all 3 were ridiculous. He's rude, doesn't listen and just wants you out of his office as fast as possible. Didn't address any concerns I had. Great example: He asked how many mgs one of my medications I take. I told him it's the same as the first time I saw him and it should be in my file. He said and I quote, "Yeah I don't have that here." Nice! I agree with the other comment about his handshake. Also, he cut me off because his cell phone was ringing and said he would see me in a month. WOW! Currently looking for another doctor.

Submitted June 4, 2010 | flag

this "doctor" was so rude, unprofessional, curt, short-tempered,inappropriate as to office conduct, accusatory, authoritative, ego-centric -- He was yelling at me and I was so shocked that I left the office in tears. I would never go back to him! I thought they taught doctors to remain calm, cool & collected at all times, or that has been my experience --- but he was NOT! Also, his handshake was so wimpy & creepy that I felt it was like that of a child -- I didn't want those hands on my body either. He was really creepy, condescending & very unprofessional.

Submitted July 11, 2008 | flag