Rate Dr. Richard M. Butlig

Dr. Richard M. Butlig's Ratings

Dr. Butlig is very difficult to schedule an appoint with; you are forced to see a nurse practioner. Too many offices The nurse I saw, was not thorough and did not even note the correct information regarding my complaint. She referred to the wrong side of my body in both the request for xrays and the letter to a specialist. I have zero confidence that any of the test performed were correct, including my blood work. Just as important is the fact that the doctor or nurse does NOT call back.I have called 6 times and left messages requesting to discuss my test results with the nurse practioner or doctor and have not received a personal call back from a medical professional. The office receptionist called me and tried to give me the results of my blood work and xrays but did not have all of the information and it was incorrect anyway as it referred to the wrong side of my body. I do not recommend this doctor or associated offices if you want qualified, professional medical attention.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][584506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

This doctor is very caring and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain my medical condition to me. However, the front office is really rude, unprofessional and unorganized. He needs to hire new staff to help him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][584505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

this dr was okay the one time i saw him, but hes never in his office!!!!! hes LUCKY enough to have a nurse pratitioner that is amazing!! she is better than all the other drs ive ever seen. he has two offices so becareful the one in carson is filled with rude people!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][584504].votes_count ]]