Dr. Pamela Wang

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Pamela Wang has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 829824
15/03/09 5 5 5 5 Pamela Wang actaully LISTENS! I feel such a HUGE relief that I have found a great Doctor and my health has begain to improve greatly. The offce staff is excellent as well.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond
RID: 739156
08/12/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pamela Wang is the most wonderful, caring and personable doctors I have ever been to. I would highly recommend her. She has a very wonderful staff and her nurse Maria is the best! Maria and Dr. Wang are awesome! Dr. Wang helped me through cancer and was of great emotional support for me as well. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Wang at Avenues for Health. I have not been to any of the other doctors in this practice but if they are anything like Dr. Wang they will be very good doctors!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield