Rate Dr. Bodo Treu

Dr. Bodo Treu's Ratings

I always get great care from Dr. Treu. He takes time to adequately address and discuss any issues and really cares for his patients. Definitely a top notch doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. Treu has been my doctor for years. He listens to my concerns then asks very pointed questions. His goal is to get to the root of the problem not mask it with drugs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

wonderful and caring doctor takes time to be with patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

dr. treu is amazing. i really appriciate all he has dont for my family and i. being a teen mother of 2 children at the age of 16 he has never judged me in a negitive way. he has always been so supportive of my children and i and helps me with all of my medical questions and problems. thank you for everything dr. treu you are a blessing to my kids and myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2009

Dr. Treu is an amazing doctor. He listens to my history then asks questions to help diagnose the problem. I never feel rushed; he makes me feel like I am the most important patient. He can be brutally honest with me but his ultimate goal is my the health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Treu is fantastic. Takes the time to get to know his patients and he's very explanatory. He's rarely late, unless there was an emergency at the hospital. His personality is great, and has an incredible bed-side manner not found in some docs who would rather hurry you out the door. Top notch doctor overall. My whole family has since switch to Dr. Treu. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576037].votes_count ]]