Rate Dr. Arnold Lurie

Dr. Arnold Lurie's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

The best doctor I had ever have.Punctual, competent, reliable and very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2010

Our family has trusted this doctor for over 20 years.He has all the qualities one would expect from a family doctor.He is a very compassionate man with excellent communication skills.He is also up to date on all the latest trends in medical care.They don't come better than Dr.Lurie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2010

Dr. Lurie is an amazing doctor. My family and I had him for 12 or so years before he moved away from his Thornhill practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

We miss Dr. Lurie as well!- Originally from the Duff/Steeles then Thornhill area - my son Ty was a baby when we went to the walk in at Duf/Steeles and found Dr. Lurie - Ty is now 20 years old and we haven't found anyone near as good as Dr. Lurie - Would drive to Courtice to get you back!!Would you take us?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2009

as with vast majority of previous ratings excellent physician available, takes time to listen recommend without hesitation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

excellent physician, kind, caring, compassionate.our family extremely fortunate to have him as our family physician.Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

I do not recommend this physician. Please see www.cpso.on.ca/Publications/Discsum/2005/discjan05.htm for the disciplinary action and he received from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, the regulatory organization for the province's MD's)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

All I can say that he is great and that I am so lucky to have him as my familily doctor, he is very nice with kids !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

I find Dr. Lurie to be very friendly, knowledgeable, kind, patient, helpful and quite professionally all at the same time. If he doesn't know the answer to your question, I've seen him go a get a book and look something up. Dr. Lurie is a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576138].votes_count ]]