Rate Dr. Faiz Shasha

Dr. Faiz Shasha's Ratings

Dr aha sha staff pushy and awful. Rooms are dirty and the dr himself is not good. Would never go back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I too think he is an amazing doctor. The only reason his waiting room is always full is because his heart is so good , he can never turn anyone away. He works extremely hard and is excellent at listening to what ever problems I put in front of him. He is the reason I am not dead at early age like all my other relatives. He has stabilized my blood pressure and cholesterol to very normal levels. As for recommending specialist, he follows through every time to make sure I have the right person for the right problem. As for his staff they always great me with a smile and follow through with any appointments I require. I would, and have recommended him to a lot of people in the past and would still do it in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr.Shasha is the reason i dont trust doctors. If he says he will call a specialist for you then call you to let you know the appointment dint trust him. Also he doesnt at all know what hes doing

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2535099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Worst doctor in Windsor , probably has no idea what he's doing

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2516085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

He is not the worst doctor I ever met, but he is definitely NOT A GOOD DOCTOR. I have been stay with him for years only because it is very difficult to find a family physician in Windsor. He is unprofessional, rude, easy to judge, inpatient and racism. If you dare to have any questions about his treatment, right away he become emotional, increase his voice and humiliate you in front of people, ridicule, yes you are right, ridicule, as always. This is my first time to complain about a doctor online ever.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1576363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

I found Dr. Shasha a couple of years ago and am so very happy to have him as our family Doctor. I am able to get in with no problem when needed. This past winter I went to the ER because I was so sick with a very bad chest cold. I had had it for weeks on and off and with a sick child and sick husband I never had a chance to get in to see Dr. Shasha. The ER Dr. told me to just get home and rest. Finally I made an apt. and got into see him the next day. Dr. Shasha gave me a script for exactly what would help he also gave me some samples to help cut down the cost. I was better within a few days. When I go I usually have early morning appointments so I never wait to long at all. He always looks into any problems/questions I have and follows up quickly. Staff are very caring and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

After being interviewed, Dr Shasha agreed to take me on because "I looked like a lady who was healthy and reasonable." 8 months ago, I went to him crying, I was in terrible pain, I coundn't eat, and I was vomiting. He told me to go home and relax. As he led me out of the office, I said "but, I cant even keep down Jello!"... with his arms around my shoulders he said "You look perfectly healthy to me" That night, I was admitted at the hospital with jaundice. I was in the hospital for 5 days, with hepatitis. The specialists at the hospital could not believe it when I told them what Shasha had said. Here my skin and eyes were yellowish from jaundice and all.I will never set foot in that office gain or recommend him to anyone. A patient who never complained for almost 3 years and then one day walks in your office in pain, YOU should listen.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1576361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2009

Not bad. . . way too long a wait in his office. Prescribed a drug to help with pain then refused to re-prescribe it as it was contradindicated for a medical condition I have. Helpful with forms and notes. Waiting room is shared with other doctors. Funny odour in building.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2008

He is an amaizing doctor...very intelligent and to the point... 5/5 for you Dr.Shasha :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576359].votes_count ]]