You may also like

Rate Dr. Faiz Shasha

Dr. Faiz Shasha's Ratings

If you don't speak his language expect to wait at least three hours for visit, even with an appointment. Looks in a book to diagnose. Keeps sending in people without appointments ahead, mean while my child was sick with a bad cough figured since he always lets people in ahead (favorites) that he would see how sick my little one was and take us, but we were turned away.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2848373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

This doctor is terrible I went so many times for my chest he said it was nothing didn't even let me finish what I was saying and I ended up in the hospital for about 3 months .... don't go to him he's not good I rate him a 1 out of 10 and that's just me being nice

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Very bad Dr in the world very bad very bad very bad

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2771606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Bad Doctor,, he is pushing ppl to buy medications from his daughter's pharmacy ( the pharmacy inside his clinic) ... he don't know anything about medicine ... let ppl wait alot .. his staff are awful... I dont recommend anyone to visit him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2769636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Will never return to see him again ever.not knowledgeable with some issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr aha sha staff pushy and awful. Rooms are dirty and the dr himself is not good. Would never go back!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I too think he is an amazing doctor. The only reason his waiting room is always full is because his heart is so good , he can never turn anyone away. He works extremely hard and is excellent at listening to what ever problems I put in front of him. He is the reason I am not dead at early age like all my other relatives. He has stabilized my blood pressure and cholesterol to very normal levels. As for recommending specialist, he follows through every time to make sure I have the right person for the right problem. As for his staff they always great me with a smile and follow through with any appointments I require. I would, and have recommended him to a lot of people in the past and would still do it in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr.Shasha is the reason i dont trust doctors. If he says he will call a specialist for you then call you to let you know the appointment dint trust him. Also he doesnt at all know what hes doing

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2535099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

He is not the worst doctor I ever met, but he is definitely NOT A GOOD DOCTOR. I have been stay with him for years only because it is very difficult to find a family physician in Windsor. He is unprofessional, rude, easy to judge, inpatient and racism. If you dare to have any questions about his treatment, right away he become emotional, increase his voice and humiliate you in front of people, ridicule, yes you are right, ridicule, as always. This is my first time to complain about a doctor online ever.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1576363].votes_count ]]