Rate Dr. Faiz Shasha

Dr. Faiz Shasha's Ratings

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

He is not the worst doctor I ever met, but he is definitely NOT A GOOD DOCTOR. I have been stay with him for years only because it is very difficult to find a family physician in Windsor. He is unprofessional, rude, easy to judge, inpatient and racism. If you dare to have any questions about his treatment, right away he become emotional, increase his voice and humiliate you in front of people, ridicule, yes you are right, ridicule, as always. This is my first time to complain about a doctor online ever.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Shasha a couple of years ago and am so very happy to have him as our family Doctor. I am able to get in with no problem when needed. This past winter I went to the ER because I was so sick with a very bad chest cold. I had had it for weeks on and off and with a sick child and sick husband I never had a chance to get in to see Dr. Shasha. The ER Dr. told me to just get home and rest. Finally I made an apt. and got into see him the next day. Dr. Shasha gave me a script for exactly what would help he also gave me some samples to help cut down the cost. I was better within a few days. When I go I usually have early morning appointments so I never wait to long at all. He always looks into any problems/questions I have and follows up quickly. Staff are very caring and personable.

Submitted May 31, 2010 | flag

After being interviewed, Dr Shasha agreed to take me on because "I looked like a lady who was healthy and reasonable." 8 months ago, I went to him crying, I was in terrible pain, I coundn't eat, and I was vomiting. He told me to go home and relax. As he led me out of the office, I said "but, I cant even keep down Jello!"... with his arms around my shoulders he said "You look perfectly healthy to me" That night, I was admitted at the hospital with jaundice. I was in the hospital for 5 days, with hepatitis. The specialists at the hospital could not believe it when I told them what Shasha had said. Here my skin and eyes were yellowish from jaundice and all.I will never set foot in that office gain or recommend him to anyone. A patient who never complained for almost 3 years and then one day walks in your office in pain, YOU should listen.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2009 | flag

Not bad. . . way too long a wait in his office. Prescribed a drug to help with pain then refused to re-prescribe it as it was contradindicated for a medical condition I have. Helpful with forms and notes. Waiting room is shared with other doctors. Funny odour in building.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2008 | flag

He is an amaizing doctor...very intelligent and to the point... 5/5 for you Dr.Shasha :)

Submitted July 13, 2008 | flag

He is an amaizing doctor..smart and kind... he saved my daughter's life..I strongly recomend him for everyone

Submitted July 10, 2008 | flag

Good things: Friendly, answer your questions, extended hours, try to accommodate some requests (such as certifying documents, copy test results, referrals). Bad things: long waits (he had made me waited an hour just to tell me my regular blood test is OK.), probably not very knowledgeable.

Submitted June 30, 2008 | flag

I disagree with some of the coments made here...I truly think that he is an amazing doctor..very friendly,helpful, a real gentleman...

Submitted March 20, 2008 | flag

Yes his staff need customer service training and some people skills, but I think he have a good amount of knowledge, he always try to accommodates as much visitors as he can, and that is a very nice of him. You cannot judge a profession unless you work in it. Therefore we should all gratefully thank the people who try to help others.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2008 | flag