Rate Dr. Kevin Wiebe

Dr. Kevin Wiebe's Ratings

Dr Wiebe is a great dr, took his time, answered all my questions, got me in last minute when I needed to see him and did a great job on my surgury- can hardly see my incision! I was sad after my hysterectomy that I wouldn't need to see him again! Great dr!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

By far the best doctor I have ever seen. He took time and did the tests necessary to properly diagnose me after 2 others got it wrong. He is friendly, supportive, knowledgeable and caring. Miranda and Jocelyn are fantastic to work with as well! Highly recommended. Best gynaecologist in Red Deer by far!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr Wiebe delivered my son via c/s recently and i'm so glad I had him. He is very knowledgeable and took plenty of time to answer all my questions and concerns. He is the most caring, compassionate, comforting and capable Dr I've ever had. Truly a pleasure. I only wish he was a family Dr too. Honestly, I can't say enough good about this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr Wiebe delivered all 3 of my kids via C-section. You will not find a more down to earth Doctor. Professional & confident but certainly NOT arrogant. He is everything you could ask for in a doctor. It was a pleasure to have such a great doctor bringing my children into the world. Now if I could just find a family doctor that lives up to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

We had a rather challenging twin pregnancy. Dr Wiebe was so helpful, reassuring and caring. Our care was exceptional, he listens to patients concerns carefully before making decisions. He went out of his way to answer additional calls on his days off to make sure we were looked after. Very thorough, did not overlook anything during our care and helped keep our minds at ease. Dr Wiebe is friendly and welcoming. Very pleased and thank you for the smooth delivery of our twin girls :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Dr.Weibe was amazing, i can not having to go through another pregnancy without him. He was so helpful and reassuring with everything, such a easy guy to get along with and made me feel so comfortable, it was like i had known him forever. We are planning on moving and i honestly do not want to until we are done having children because i do not want to do this with any other doctor. Dr.Weibe is amazing i can not thank him enough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

Went to Dr. Weibe for my VBA2C. (Vaginal birth after 2 C-sections) He was great! Supported my right to choose how my baby was born. Was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I went to 41 weeks with a history of big babies. He didn't insist on an ultrasound or non-stress test until I was 40 weeks plus 10 days. (I never got this far) I had a 9lb 5 oz baby vaginally. He wasn't the doctor that delivered but I never would have got that far without his support. Would highly recommend him, especially for VBAC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Dr Weibe was the second Dr on for each of our c-sections surgery's, and he is great! humorous! and would gladly have him for any future birthing experiences!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2011

THIS IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN ... HE DELIVERED ALL 3 OF MY CHILDREN BY C-SECTION. WAS AMAZING TO ME AND MY HUSBAND, COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER DOCTOR. My incisions look great and he treated me with all the respect of a new mom and a 3rd time mom!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

This is the best doctor I have ever had, he is very helpful and compasionate! my husband and I have been trying to concieve for 2 years now and dr weibe has been wonderful and helpful, through my left ovary removal to now goin on fertility drugs, if you end up seeing him you are lucky hes very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1576680].votes_count ]]