Rate Dr. Christine E. Dahlin

Dr. Christine E. Dahlin's Ratings

My parents have been patients of Dr. Dahlin's for several years. Both have multiple health issues. I accompany them to appointments and I have always been impressed with the amount of time she spends with my parents. She truly cares and is a positive impact. She suggests specialists or therapists who are equipped to handle their special needs. My parents are managing the aging process much better as a result of Dr. Dahlin's care, guidance and support.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

I have gone to Dr. Dahlin for the past ten years. She has addressed a variety of health concerns for me and issues that have developed as we progress in years. She has helped me with everything from chronic health issues and to the flu. And she has been pro-active in preventative care. When I was hospitalized, she was an advocate for me and made sure I received the very best care from the staff. If you want a doctor who cares and stays up-to-date on new developments in medicine, then Dr. Dahlin is the one for you. She is patient with me and answers my questions. And actually spends time with me during an appointment. I don't have to wait long. And the time that I spend in her office is spent with Dr. Dahlin. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

She is poor at folloing up with patients, routinely cancels appintments and very quickly refers you to a specialist. Communicates very poorly and difficult to speak with. Office staff can be quite rude at times.

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag