Rate Dr. Katalin Ivanyi

Dr. Katalin Ivanyi's Ratings

Dr. Ivanyi has been my doctor for the past 17 years and the one out of a thousand great things I can say about her is that she is PHENOMINAL!!!!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

An amazing person who is also an amazing family physician! Kati has been caring for our family for 16 years and I dread the day she decides to retire. She's knowledgeable, personable, and compassionate. You never feel rushed with her (but be prepared to wait in the waiting room because she gives everyone the time they need). If something stumps her, she'll research it or make a referral. Kati understands that health care is a partnership and seeks to engage patients in a way that helps them achieve the best outcomes; she shares her vast knowledge and trusts that patients do their part to improve. Yes, she has limited office hours, but you can book in advance, and if you need to be seen immediately, her residents work with her to ensure the same high standards are met in their care for you. A top-notch physician with a great support staff. Well done, Kati & staff!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2012 | flag

I love seeing Dr.Ivanyi. She is very calming and understanding and always knows the answer. I find it very hard to schedule an appointment as you can't schedule ahead of time you have to call the morning of and if you don't call right at 8:30 you don't get in. (she is also only there 2 days a week) I do miss having a full time doctor

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Fabulous Dr. I have been with her for 18 years now, and couldnt imagine going to another Dr. Kind. compassionate, caring, genuinely empathetic. Exemplary Dr !

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ivanyi is an great physician. She listens very well and knows what she's talking about. I feel very comfortable going to her with any issue that I have.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ivanyi is a wonderful doctor she was my ob and is now my family doctor. she takes her time explaining things and does not rush appointments. she listens very well. her staff is great except for one of the ladies at the desk.. but over all i love her and will use no other doctor!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Ivanyi, she is helpful and knowledgable -- when you actually get to see her. I strongly dislike the new booking procedures that the clinic has started, it makes it extremely frustrating as a university student from out of town, trying to book an appointment a month in advance for when I know I will be home. The reception staff can be rude and not helpful at times.

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag

Dr Ivanyi is THE defintion of Family Doctor. She is very approachable, she listens attentively, she is empathetic & formulates a plan of action in collaboration with the patient. As appropriate she readily refers to specialist. I fell very fortunate to have her as my family doctor. I have knwn her since her residency days.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

Great Doctor, I understand the wait times. She is worth it. Staff is great except for one receptionist, ( Guess who??), please lose the attitude, you definitelty stick out from the rest of the staff who are great!!! Not a perfect score, but not a perfect health system ( blame the government. Glad to have you as my Doctor!!!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. Ivanyi is absolutley amazing - she is the most comforting person that I know. As other comments stated - she truly does care and definately listens in depth. She's always there for peace of mind - don't know what I would do without her!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2007 | flag