Rate Dr. David Williams

Dr. David Williams's Ratings

would rather have no doctor at all then to have David Williams. He was rude to my whole family!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

DOES NOT TREAT THE PATIENT,JUST MEDICATES THE SYMPTONS.HE SAYS MY PAIN IS REAL AND DOES NOT KNOW CAUSE.ALL THE HELP I GET.SAID"AT LEAST IT'S NOT LIFE THREATENING" WHAT ABOUT QUALITY OF LIFE? I FINALLY(AFTER TEN YEARS OF TRYING!)MANAGED TO GET A SPECIALIST WHO HELPED ME.ONE TEST AND IT SHOWS I HAVE LUPUS WHICH I HAD ASKED WILLIAMS YEARS AGO IF THAT COULD BE IT.HE JUST SAID NO.I COULD HAVE BEEN HELPED EARLIER!SO -I AM FORCED TO BE WITHOUT A DOC TIL ONE ACCEPTS ME.I DO NOT TRUST WILLIAMS

Submitted June 25, 2011 | flag

He is always on top of any problem you have. He will not tolerate people who don't do as told. We have the best GP in the city.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. D is a great doctor. He has been our family doctor for over ten years. We couldn't wish for a better family doctor. Kathy and Maureen are always cheerful and helpful. The best!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

Kathy is great, his wife Maureen is rude. He himself is point blank a QUACK! I have had him as a doctor for 10 years for myself, husband, and kids. I have had my mother in law and sister in law come along for visits and they agree he is a QUACK! I asked to try an IUD instead of birth control and he told me no. I find he talks to me as if I am stupid.

Submitted May 7, 2010 | flag

Rushes in and out . . does not listen to concerns. Always delayed, runs behind schedule.

Submitted July 10, 2009 | flag

DR. WILLIAMS IS A WONDERFUL, KIND, CARING PHYSICIAN. ALWAYS LISTENS, NEVER RUSHES YOU AND IS ALSO GREAT DOCTOR. THANKS DOC WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.

Submitted May 8, 2008 | flag

he is a very caring,and conscientious person. I have known him for many years. David...keep up the good work! You listen and you care.He has been there any time I had a problem.

Submitted March 25, 2008 | flag

We, as patients, are blessed to have this man as our GP. Very quick to locate the issue and will not hesitate to refer to a specialist. He listens all the time and is extremely knowledgeable and never ceases to amaze me. Over the years I have come to respect this man so much. With my life on the line, I want Dr. Williams in my corner.

Submitted May 19, 2007 | flag

I have been his patient for 30 yrs. He has been Dr. to my siblings, mother, daughters & husband. He has ALWAYS made time for us. I have a wonderful rapor with David and I trust him. When necessary, he doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist. He is great!

Submitted April 17, 2007 | flag