You may also like

Rate Dr. Sam A. Skaff

Dr. Sam A. Skaff's Ratings

been a Grandmother for 3 Children ,Dr. Skaff is very good Doctor , always answer all my concerns ,the best pediatrician I ever known

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Thank you Dr.Skaff for taking good care of my son and seen him same day I called.
Thank you for spending extra time answering all my questions been new mom.
Me and my husband will always appreciate your help ,and thank you for calling next day to check on him.
You are the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2668237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

I known Dr Skaff for 7years , he had the best knowledge ,he went way and beyond when my newborn daughter got sick with flu ,he spent extra time and called next day to check on her .
he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr.skaff is the best Dr I ever known. He always see his patients same day they call

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr Skaff has been my childrens dr for 15yrs my oldest child had a broken foot and dr skaff refused to see them for 2 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2654015].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I love Dr. Skaff. Recently visted him 08/14/2014. Wouldnt trust anyone one else in Charleston with my kids. He is always friendly and shows he cares but most of all he knws what he is doing and cares about his patients. I heared Dr. Sf kaff is leaving but I know that its not true. I actually think someone is stepping over thier bountaries and trying to cause trouble. As professional as Dr. Skaff is Im sure his patients would be the first to know that he is relocating. If he does decide to do that all I can say is that we are losing the vest pediatrician in Charleson. We pray that that will never be the case. Thank you Dr. Skaff you are like family to us appreciate all the times in your office late just to accomadate working parents just souo they wont have to go sit in the ER and for the top notch care you have given us and our whole family. Thank you for being the Best of the Best!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2497179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I just had an appointment with Dr. Skaff on August 12th, and he is still present in his Charleston, W.Va. practice. Dr. Skaff has been more than accomodating to my son; moreover, he is exceptionally easy to contact whenever any issue arises. Dr. Skaff amazes me with his absolute up-to-the-minute knowledge of medicine, current trends, practices, and information. He simply is the best pediatrician, and I appreciate that he NEVER cuts corners with my son. Dr. Skaff has ALWAYS gone the extra mile for my son, and we are forever indebted. I completely trust him and his expert care! Thank you, Dr. Skaff!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2496642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr Skaff has been my kids dr for 14 years. He is like a part of our family. But now he is going to Fl and didn't bother to tell his patients. He even told me it was not true that he was leaving. I can't believe he is leaving. But he sure will be missed here in WV. I wish him luck in his new practice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2488131].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr Skaff has been my sons Dr since day 1 for 5 years now and he is now my 3 month old daughters' Dr. I have also worked for him he is the best pediatrician in Charleston. I recommended him to all of my family. He knows what he is doing, he knows his patients names and faces, he is always there when you have an important question or just a question that you know is just you being paranoid. Dr Skaff is part of our family. Yes his wait time is a little long but he also see a numerous amount of patients everyday. I am greatful for Dr Skaff he gives me a peace of mind knowing that my children are taken care of properly. Thank You Dr Skaff!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1578497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

My two grand daughters see Dr. Skaff he's one of the best pediatrician I have known. I wouldn't lety grand kids see anyone else. He's just a great n caring Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1578496].votes_count ]]