Dr. Sam A. Skaff

Rate Dr. Sam A. Skaff

Dr. Sam A. Skaff's Ratings

I love Dr. Skaff. Recently visted him 08/14/2014. Wouldnt trust anyone one else in Charleston with my kids. He is always friendly and shows he cares but most of all he knws what he is doing and cares about his patients. I heared Dr. Sf kaff is leaving but I know that its not true. I actually think someone is stepping over thier bountaries and trying to cause trouble. As professional as Dr. Skaff is Im sure his patients would be the first to know that he is relocating. If he does decide to do that all I can say is that we are losing the vest pediatrician in Charleson. We pray that that will never be the case. Thank you Dr. Skaff you are like family to us appreciate all the times in your office late just to accomadate working parents just souo they wont have to go sit in the ER and for the top notch care you have given us and our whole family. Thank you for being the Best of the Best!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I just had an appointment with Dr. Skaff on August 12th, and he is still present in his Charleston, W.Va. practice. Dr. Skaff has been more than accomodating to my son; moreover, he is exceptionally easy to contact whenever any issue arises. Dr. Skaff amazes me with his absolute up-to-the-minute knowledge of medicine, current trends, practices, and information. He simply is the best pediatrician, and I appreciate that he NEVER cuts corners with my son. Dr. Skaff has ALWAYS gone the extra mile for my son, and we are forever indebted. I completely trust him and his expert care! Thank you, Dr. Skaff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr Skaff has been my kids dr for 14 years. He is like a part of our family. But now he is going to Fl and didn't bother to tell his patients. He even told me it was not true that he was leaving. I can't believe he is leaving. But he sure will be missed here in WV. I wish him luck in his new practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488131].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr Skaff has been my sons Dr since day 1 for 5 years now and he is now my 3 month old daughters' Dr. I have also worked for him he is the best pediatrician in Charleston. I recommended him to all of my family. He knows what he is doing, he knows his patients names and faces, he is always there when you have an important question or just a question that you know is just you being paranoid. Dr Skaff is part of our family. Yes his wait time is a little long but he also see a numerous amount of patients everyday. I am greatful for Dr Skaff he gives me a peace of mind knowing that my children are taken care of properly. Thank You Dr Skaff!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1578497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

My two grand daughters see Dr. Skaff he's one of the best pediatrician I have known. I wouldn't lety grand kids see anyone else. He's just a great n caring Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1578496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Skaff is the only pediatrician my children have had. He's the only one I trust with my children. I've had to take my children to the ER and med express and they have been misdiagnosed. Then I take them into Dr. Skaff and he's spot on. Yes, as others have mentioned, the wait can be awful. But when it comes to your child's health, of course it's worth it. If you are looking for a pediatrician, Dr. Skaff is the one you want. 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1578495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

When I was pregnant with my first child we were new to the area and had no idea where to even look for a pediatrician. I waited a little too long and found myself with a newborn and no doctor. While I was still in the hospital my nurse told me she wasn't allowed to suggest anyone, but if I found a name circled in the phone book I should call that doctor and make an appointment. That was almost 10 1/2 years ago. We moved 2 hours away for 2 years and I still continued to bring my son to him. Our insurance wouldn't cover a medication my son needed and Dr. Skaff always made sure he gave us samples so he would have the medicine. There are no words to describe how much he cares about his kids in his practice. I know a lot of people complain about the wait time, myself included sometimes, however, it is a price I'm willing to pay for a doctor I trust to take care of the most important people in my life. If you need him on the weekend or after hours he is always there also. There is no better!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1578494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Skaff. My son was born with a severe medical condition and within a few days Dr. Skaff had done research and gotten him into a clinical trial at Duke Univserity Hospital. My son has had several other medical problem arise and Dr. Skaff has been very attentive to his needs. I know that it is because of Dr. Skaff that my son is doing so well today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1578493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Dr Skaff is an amazing physician. The wait is well worth it..any time i have called,he is very prompt when calling back and anytime my children has been in the ER he is following up on them asap. He has saved my sons life! No one would ever compare to this man!! Thank you for everything that you do for us!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1578492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

Dr. Skaff is the best, he takes time explaining evey details and if you call him after hours he calls you back immediatly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1578491].votes_count ]]