Dr. Sujatha Sundaram

Rate Dr. Sujatha Sundaram

Dr. Sujatha Sundaram's Ratings

Feel blessed to have found her years ago and even though I live an hour away, I still won't see anyone else.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

All the comments below say it all better and more eloquently than I can so I'll simply say this - Dr. Sundaram is one of those rare people you come across in life who have the amazing ability to connect with you, make you feel at ease and at the same time act like a consummate professional who has the intelligence to accurately diagnose and the confidence and judgment to know when something is outside her scope and requires a referral.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

Sue is absolutely amazing. She is kind, intelligent and always able to provide solutions or ideas to any issues I have had. I have been with Sue for years and I always suggest her to anyone looking for a new GP.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Sue since my first child was born, 13 years ago. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had. I would follow her anywhere. She is highly competent , approachable and kind. A gift.

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

I've been a patient of hers for several years. She's the best doctor I have ever met. Professional; caring thoughtful; down to earth; practical! Nothing but excellent things to say about her!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Sue for over 10 years and she has been so supportive, caring and is the absolutely best doctor in the whole world. She always listens, cares, and when you are with her, you know shes actually truly interested in what is wrong with you,,,,,,, rare for sure in a doc. Her secretary Marilyn is awesome as well. I have moved to mississauga and she is in toronto but i would never ever go to another doc. My son and my ex love her as well. I feel dr sue goes way and beyond her duties as a doctor. For all of that I thank her. She has a great ear, a great touch, and a great smile, with a knowledge that goes beyond anyone i know.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

She is by far one of the best doctors in Toronto! I'm lucky to have her as my primary physician! Thanks Dr. Sundaram for all you do!

Submitted July 24, 2010 | flag

Kind, inquisitive, thorough. My family is fortunate to have her as a doctor

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sundaram is the most proffesional, caring and compasionate doctor I have ever dealt with. We are very lucky to have her as our family physician

Submitted Feb. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sundaram is a really great general practioner. She is quick but also thorough, and really cares for her patients. I don't see her very often but she knows me on a first name basis. I feel very well taken care of by her and highly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2009 | flag