Rate Dr. Morris P. Elevado

Dr. Morris P. Elevado's Ratings

Dr.Elavado is the best! He is knowledgable , friendly and thorough. He makes you feel very comfortable and spends time discussing what ever is going on with you .

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr. Moe!! Thats right, Dr Moe. He has helped my entire family from husband to daughter to sister etc.... His ability to help and heal is still amazing to me after 8 years. I have had to move to SW Florida and I miss my Dr. Moe, we will continue to see him, special trip just for him! His bedside manner CANNOT be found anywhere else. The wait is a little trying, thats ok, He is so worth every minute. His procedure nurses will say the same, no one like him!!

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mo is the best. First time I met him was when I was admitted to the hospital, and wasn't easy to find out what was wrong-but he refused to believe it was nothing. He was there every day or his PA was-or they both were. He and the PA are wonderful and actually listen to you-unlike the dr the day before who said "you're a girl and shoveled snow, you pulled a muscle". He's well informed, wonderful, professional, but also has a personality and if he could make me laugh once or twice in that type of pain, he's wonderful. Go see him. I'd tell anyone that-my own mom now does.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

Excellent GI Dr. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a GI doc. Punctual, extremely knowledgeable, superb bedside manor. Can't say enough things about him.

Submitted June 30, 2012 | flag

Dr Mo is very sincere & sensitive. My husband & I love him...

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

dr. elevado is so kind to his patients. his staff is wonderful and i would never leave his practice for any other out there.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Elevado is great. He's knowledgeable and very personable. He efficiently and quickly helped me with my liver issue. I trust his judgment. He's also the kind of guy I'd like to hang out with on a Saturday night - curse those doctor/patient relationship distances.

Submitted March 31, 2008 | flag

Dr. E is a caring doctor but his office staff is dysfunctional! They lose things, don't follow up on things and are irritable a lot of the time. Your call will be disconnected and they have special hours where they don't answer at all. Dr. E is very kind, however, but sometimes doesn't get his messages from the staff.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2007 | flag

Dr. Elevado is a great doctor who is extremely knowledgable. He is highly recommended and comes to RI with an abundance of expertise. He prides himself on his patients. I have seen several gastroenterologists in the area and he is by far the best. He is worth the wait to see.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2007 | flag