Rate Dr. Louise Johnson

Dr. Louise Johnson's Ratings

Dr johnson is a very good doctor I've been with her her 17 years:) and would not change her for the world. She's always answered all my questions. Takes her time with patients she is very perfessional when it comes to ger job she tskes it very seriously. . She is following my pregnancy as I write this review and she wonderful. I would definitely recommend her :) her staff are amazing as well and perfessional too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I met her in the context of an emergency. Although she was nice, she did the surgery wo knowing really what I have and sent me back home with a huge hemorragia- i had to back to the hospital
and got a second surgery during the same day. 2 general anesthesia in a day. That time, they forgot something inside me that came out 2 weeks later. I basically could have die. When I met her again and told her, she could barely look at me in the eyes. She told me it was her resident who did the surgery and that it was maybe a "normal procedure" done in Ontario. What a joke! She is really unprofessionnal.
I would strongly recommend no one to be followed by her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2505226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

she's nice and pleasant, but she is always in a rush. Doesn't take time to listen,to answer my question and belittle my concerns. She followed my last pregnancy, I will only recommend her if you have a textbook normal pregnancy and nothing is wrong with your health and baby. Because if you have issues you won't be getting your questions answered or only getting answer like "everything is ok" "don't worry about it" Also didn't call me for my abnormal pap smear result. She is also not knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

This i my second pregnancy, my first was 5 years ago and lucky for me i called right on time before the close all patient files (every 5 years) and you restart on the waitin list- they gave me an appointment right away. I met the new secretary (young n spanish) and she was really sweet. I met the old one also and she actually remembered me from my first pregnancy in 2006! She was always nice to me. The only thing negative i have to say is the waiting time. Its by appointment only but the longest ive waited for my turn is 2 hours. Now im on maternity leave so i have a lot of time on my hands, but i can imagine this can be frustrating to women who havent take their leave yet. You cant also complain much since this is a free service, a lot of people are having babies-bso if its such a headache to some I recommend you pay for a private clinique where they will serve you at your appt time- since to them time is money. Also I cant imagine the crazy schedule of a doctor! Mine is perfect 4 me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Johnson follows my case since I'm preganant. Her young secretary is pretty good. I had very happy time with both of them. Unfortunately, the poor secretary came back again (probably, she is the one that you guys met). They changed to a new office, and the waiting room is bigger. Everybody could have a seat. Probably, Dr. Johnson is quite busy, she need another secretary. The yound lady still works there, but mainly works as an assistant. After my baby is born, I will give a brief summary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Don't waist your time!!! I had an apointment wih this doctor, cause mine was off one year it took me 7 months to get an appointment and when I found ou I was pregnant they cancelled it St Mary's hospial gave me a new number. The secretaries are sooo rude, they let you waiting for 45 minutes and then they hang up on your face, they did it twice so I kept on calling they redirect my calls to the voice recorded message where you can't leave messages. Finally another person ansewrs me and told me she was pretty busy until may so I should star looking for another doctor. I think that was a signal after reading all those comments, thanks to that I found a reliable gynecologist it took me 3 months and I already have my appointment in less than 2 weeks and my first ultrasound scan. Maybe it was mean it to be like this, so happy an the end :) Don't let this happen to you, your time and energy is first and you are valuable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. johnson is a sweetheart. She always addresses my concerns and has a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

Dr. Johnson laid back attitude was the perfect fit to my neurotic self. She always listen to my concern and made sure to adress them properly and professionaly. She would make sure I was properly followed no matter how small my concerns were. I would not hesitate to recomand her to anyone else. It is true that her secretary does think that she knows it all, but in my opinion it is a small price to pay for a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

I previously wrote a bad review about her secretary but it seems recently things are going well. Johnson and the secretary are both pretty helpful and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2010

Dr Johnson takes time to listen and give advises. I have hade 2 appointments and the average waiting time was 1 to 2 hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579274].votes_count ]]