You may also like

Rate Dr. Danny M. Fox

Dr. Danny M. Fox's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Fox 18 years since I moved to Floridahe is amazingwhen I found out I had a blood clot and ended up in the hospital he showed up the next day when he found out I was there to check on my care when I move to Manatee County for 6 years I never change doctors I would do the drive to Pinellas to still see himthe only reason anyone would receive a letter from his office that he would discontinue their care is if they did not pay the billswhen my parents move down 14 years ago they started seeing him and have been with him ever since he had found elements that my dad had had for years undiagnosed and treated him my dad is now at 84 years old and is still golfing 2 to 3 times a weekI cannot say enough about my care and my parents care under Dr Fox

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I knew this dr danny fox even before residency at morton plant.I was his daycare provider to his one yr old twins and friends with wife of st pete times editor who worked 5days a week ,tues,thus 12:00 til sometimes 1:00 am.asno daycare was convinant to her,we hit it off wonderful person ,kids well behaved.danny would hav never been able to di residancy if it werent for me.you see I ran daycare til 5:00pm danny fox md twins became part of ny family.they were never charged after 5:00pm.or when they went to concerts.dawn went from 7:00am to go skating.kids welcomed into family even had acess to home at 2:00am surely I was asleep with my own family.when I had suffered a accident at work.I felt comfortable and asked him to corordunate my care.I had started going downhill the meds he perscribed worked .things were starting to get worse meds were becoming less effective.diagnosis as of 2014 raynards,dystonia eyes and vocal chords were labled hypofuctional dysphonia,diabetes,axiety,was letgo

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2452176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Been seeing him for 12 years! I send all family and friends his way. Working in the medical field I know a good doc from a bad. He is knowledgable and will refer when needed to specialists. Staff very punctual and friendly. I always get in same day if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

Excellent doctor. Dr. Fox is personable and knowlegeable, communicates well with patients, and is trustworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Dr Fox was my doctor for 5 yrs when I lived in Palm Harbor. He is a great doctor and takes time with you and refuses to make you wait in his waiting room more than 9 minutes. I only stopped seeing him when I moved to Tennessee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2009

My husband and I have used Dr.Fox for years now and wouldn't switch for anything. Even used him when they weren't accepting our insurance. fortunately, they eventually took on Av Med. We have total faith in him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Excellent! Not a single complaint. I have been with him for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

I switched to Dr Fox at the recommendation of a friend and couldn't be more satisfied. He is the first Dr I have had that actually listens and explains instead of just writing a prescription and rushing out the door to their next customer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

I've been going to Dr. Fox for years and he has never disappointed me. He has given me not just excellent care, but he is concerned friendly and very very thorough. Nothing but the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2007

Dr. Fox was very laid back with my health care. I had to ask for medications and suggest my own treatments. He only handled one thing at a time and let other problems go. I was misdiagnosed and fed medications when a simple MRI would have told him the problem. He has charm and a great bedside manner but that does not make a person better. I would not recommend him to my enemies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579530].votes_count ]]