Dr. Douglas F. Davis

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Douglas F. Davis has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2513704
27/12/12 5 5 5 5 Love this doctor and staff. I drive from Eagle Rock just to see them and in LA traffic that says a lot. Definitely recommend. Joadi O.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2402176
15/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Davis is an excellent doctor. He is professional, kind and knows what he is doing. My health has improved as a result of his adjustments to my spine.  Respond
RID: 2272260
19/06/12 5 5 5 5 Amazing. The only chiro that has been able to fix me. I had severe scoliosis and now my back is perfectly straight! he has gotten rid of the numbness on my right side. Could not be happier. Oh and this was only after 3 months with Dr. Davis, and after a year of unsuccessful attempts at another doctor.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 2081271
25/04/12 4 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Doug for 6 years now. He is wonderful. With regular adjustments and stretching I'm able to live without being in pain each day.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $25
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Douglas" to "Douglas F."
RID: 1002545
05/10/09 5 5 5 5 He is a very honest, kind, compassionate and great doctor. Highly recommended!  Respond
RID: 56294
14/11/06 5 5 5 Amazing and helpful. Overall good person to have helping you feel better.  Respond
RID: 53205
29/10/06 5 5 5 Dr. Doug is fantastic! I have seen him the last year for regular adjustments since I do a lot of yoga and sports. He is great - very friendly and professional. I absolutely recommend him.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 37074
21/07/06 5 5 5 I've been going to Dr. Doug Davis since my car accident,5 years ago.He is very caring,helpful and informative.I have mild scoliosis & he has showed me many ways to better take care of my health. Since I now have a much better understanding of my own specific body mechanics,I have fewer pulled muscles, and overall body pain when I follow his advice.He suggested stretches,exercises etc., so that visits to his office become less frequent.I developed a problem in my left thumb from overuse at work.He showed me how to massage my upper forearm ,next to my elbow to actually alleviate pain in my thumb!He also ordered a hand strengthening device out of a catalog for me and I was able to purchase it at cost,around 10$.I've also got a TMJ ailment.He showed me how to alleviate that problem through neck stretches and massage that I can do myself.I referred my sister to him, after she was hit by a car while on her bike. She thinks he is great as well. I highly recommend him!  Respond
RID: 5746
23/02/05 5 5 5 Great doc! Friendly and gives good adjustments. Very hot too!
Insurance: Workers Comp