Rate Dr. Rakesh Chopra

Dr. Rakesh Chopra's Ratings

The staff in this office are the worse I have ever dealt with and Dr. Chopra himself had absolutely no bedside manner. I suffered for a couple months and his office kept telling me if my condition was URGENT to go to the ER...which I did around 10 times and each time the ER told me to go see my doctor. His staff would not allow for any sort of urgent appt and wouldn't even take my name in case of cancellation. When I finally had a colonoscopy scheduled for 5PM the surgery center informed me he had SIX people ahead of me an had not even entered the building yet..so I would have to wait several hours.....did not get out until around MIDNIGHT! Not an emergency situation that kept him..it is just how he rolls...no regard for anyones time but his own. Surgery girls are even tired of him! Too bad there ar no NEGATIVE stars on here as he would rate NEGATIVE 100000000!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

This is the worst doctor's office I have ever dealt with. It's practically impossible to make an appointment. All you ever get is voicemail. Nobody returns messages. If you finally reach a live human being, they tell you the scheduler will call you back with an appointment, but they never do. Finally reached a human and waited on hold for 20 minutes to speak to the scheduler. Then told I would have to have someone drive me to my appointment physically WAIT in the Dr. office until my procedure was complete + I would not be told of my appt. time until the day of my procedure. Outrageous!@

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Talked to another patient on his cell phone the whole time I was in the room on my appointment. Waited 3 hours for my appointment, and that is after the three people before me cancelled for waiting soooo long.No bedside manner, IN IT FOR THE MONEY ONLY AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AT ALL.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

I make two attempts to see the Doctor. The first time I waited an hour and half. Asked how much longer and was told at least 2 more hours. I decided not to wait any longer since the room was still full and made another appointment. I was told I would be one of the first to see the doctor, which was a lie!!!! When I arrived the room was full of people again. This time I waited an hour and half. I asked how many people were ahead of me and I was told 7. This meant I would have to wait another two hours before seeing the doctor, so I left and will NEVER go back again!!! I do plan on reporting this doctor to the medical board! He has no right to to treat his patients this way and should be stopped! I have never heard of going to see a doctor at 5:30 in the evening at waiting so long. He may be a good doctor but his customer service sucks!!!!! My time is just as important as his is! But he doesnt respect it or yours!!! Stay away from this doctor if you value your time!!!!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

Showed up to his office for a scheduled appointment and noticed the room was full of patients waiting to see the Dr. After 1 hour I over heard the staff saying that the Dr had not even arrived yet. With 6 patients waiting over an hour and he was no where to be found. I ended up leaving and coming back 3 hours later and was finally seen. While I was discussing my upcoming colonoscopy with the Dr, he started dozing off... It appeared he might have been on some type of medication. It was very weird. I felt super uncomfortable. Was I going to trust this man in surgery falling asleep???? I decided to read some reviews to give him the benefit of a doubt and I was shocked and terrified by what I read. Please do some research before you let this man make a horrible mistake with your health or your life. I will be reporting this to my insurance company. They need to be aware of their recomendations.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

The worst doctor ever! 4hrs.late to my husbands appt. Once we finally saw him, he was very impolite and didn't seem to be all there.We felt very uncomfortable and left with no questions answerd. Total lack of profesionalism! Will not be going back!!!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

Had colonoscopy done 1/18/13 never was told anything of how it was going to be done only told we are going to give you fentanyle two days after procedure I feel very ill. Pain abdominal chills with the pain ive contacted chopras office those nurse give me the run arounds im still in pain Choopra called me on. 1/26/13 at 7:00 pm said you developed an infection after the procedure today 1/29/13 he claims he never told me that im being sent to my family doctor for answer geez my family doctor has nothing to do with this ..I feel like if im being sent home to die and Choopra is not a good doctor he lies about results ..mis diagnosis and never wants to discuss any issues ..this doctor is not bed side manners no respect ..lies ..diagnosis wrong says everything is Normal but its not

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

Submitted Dec. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chopra was 1/12 hours late. Never spoke with me and "fogot" the throat spray that precedes and numbs the throat for the Endoscopy. Did a simultaneous colonoscopy without the worst stomach cramps imaginable. I have COPD and he said he couldn't put me out enough. No other doctor has had this issue. My wife wanted and requested to speak with him after the procedure but he wouldn't. I will see him for the follow-up just to tell him what I think but would never see him for treatment.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

This doctor is the absolute worse. We had the worse experience with at corona regional and unfortunately later at riverside where again surgery gone bad.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag