Rate Dr. Walid S. Arnaout

Dr. Walid S. Arnaout's Ratings

My wife was in a terrible accident. She didn't make it and my kids are still devastated. But the one thing they believe is that this doctor tried his hardest to keep her going. He was there for them when she passed and I could tell that he had a natural ability to handle the extreme stress of doing his job in every respect. I have the comfort of knowing that she was in the best of hands. That's more comfort than you know these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1580685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Wonderful surgeon!!Skillful performed a liver resection and gallbladder removal. After a long surgery I was out of hospital in 4 days! Dr Arnaout really knows his stuff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1580684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Arnaout is an amazing surgeon. Besides having saved my husband's life when his chances of survival were slim, Dr. Arnaout is informative, straightforward, and a good listener. His small office staff are also fantastic, going the extra mile to ensure that insurance hurdles are jumped quickly and efficiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1580683].votes_count ]]