You may also like

Rate Dr. Robin Billick

Dr. Robin Billick's Ratings

This man should not be a doctor, he would be better off treating animals. Inexperienced to say the least and announced after I met him, he does NOT have his MD certificate yet! Terribly rushed, rude and always too busy to explain properly. I have been jerked around as he cannot find a solution and he just wants to punch my card. Making a complaint with the College of Physicians today, disgusted!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Reading comments I was expecting a horrible person but I faced a knowledgeable doctor who took time to explain possible treatments for my skin condition suitable for my age.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

i have a long medical history and i saw so many doctors, but i have to admit and confirm that dr billick IS THE WORST .i m not a doctor to juge him on his knowledge,but as a humain a can say that the treats you worst than i would treat my enemy. when you leave him you always forgot your skin probleme cause you just think about his HORRIBLE attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759053].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 26, 2015

Ce médecin est très compétent. Il connait bien tout les types de problèmes de peau. Mon conjoint et moi sommes allés le rencontrer pour différents besoins. Concernant l'acné au visage et au corps, il est vraiment excellent. Il connait les produits et sait recommander les bonnes crèmes. Pour les mélanomes, il s'y connait et ne perd pas de temps à référer à ses confrères lorsque les chirurgies doivent être faites en salle d'opération avec plus de personnel. Il a d'urgence planifié un rendez-vous pour moi dans les trois semaines qui ont suivies. J'ai eu l'opération et depuis des suivis aux six mois. Son attitude n'est peut-être pas des plus joviale mais c'est un expert au niveau technique.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1581086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

Dr Billick prescribed accutane to treat my acne. You would trust your doctor to know that one of Accutane's side effects in depression, but Dr Billick never asked whether I had a history of depression, which I did. After Accutane, I lapsed into a severe depression. Before I found out on my own that the cause for this depression had been the Accutane, I went back to Dr Billick to treat my acne scars. Dr Billick applied Glycolic acid using something like a tooth pick on my acne scars. The acid—100% concentrated—was applied, yet not removed from my skin. As a result, my acne scars became deeper and more pronounced. I have had to undergo microdermabrasion sessions and peel sessions to get back to how they used to look before Dr Billick "treated" them. I would not recommend Dr Billick, and I will not see this doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1581085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

I've never had a bad experience with a doctor until I met this man... though he never introduced him or shook my hand or took me in the eyes at all really. He recommended an extremely aggressive and risky procedure without asking me many questions at all, and didn't answer any of my question, pushing them off to a resident... have got 2 more second opinions, and both disagree with him completely.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1581084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Billick for several years. He has given me botox injections once a year for severe perspiration (which has been extremely helpful). One year, at my visit, he appeared to be a bit more rushed. Instead of the usual 1 hour treatment, it took only a half hour. I later found out that he had to leave to his kid's school play and I was the last appointment of the day. Needless to say, the botox treatment was not as effective as it has been the previous years. When I went back to complain (and did so politely), he claimed that I was giving him "shit". I was taken aback and extremely offended. Is this how a salesman would treat a customer? Certainly not! I was cheated $1000 because he was in a rush to go to his kid's school. I will never go back to this arrogant ****.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1581087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Dr. Billick is *the* go to guy for any suspicious lesions you may have. As for scarring and liposuction comments, please note that he is a clinical dermatologist and not a plastic surgeon. I trust him with my life and the life of my family (we have skin cancer history on both sides). Definitely worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1581083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

He is a little rushed, but that is ok. He answers all your questions that you may have and is very nice. He is a very busy man with a lot of patients and is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1581082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

He saved my life. And he is very caring. When he fist saw me he became extremely concerned with my condition and made sure I got the best care possible at every single visit until my disease was in remission. He got a very expensive treatment approved for me and had me scheduled asap. His team is helpful and friendly, despite the fact that they are very busy. Now that I am back to my old functional self, I see him every other month. Yes he is busy and rushed but he has bigger problems to solve than mine now. I'll never be able to repay him for what he did for me, and he never asked for a dime. He could have sold all kinds of plastic surgery for me, but he hasn't even mentioned it. He also agreed to speak to other patients in my support group, so please don't tell me that he doesn't care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1581081].votes_count ]]