Rate Dr. Bernard J. Luby

Dr. Bernard J. Luby's Ratings

I think a lot of Dr Bernard Luby he is a super Dr my daughter and I both thing a lot of Dr Luby He delivery my daughter's children then he did my hysterical he has really good bed manner he is a super Dr I would recommend him to any female that looking for a gync sincerely Deborah L TYree

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Best doctor I have ever been to. He can find any problem even non related to gynocology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Luby is an excellent dr. He actually saw me once after he performed a surgery in the hospital waiting room because I broke out in rash. He saw me free of charge no wait. Dr. Luby is a terrific doctor but if he tells u something listen to him he wouldn't tell you wrong! He get's right to the point no subtle way of telling you just straight up and I like that out of a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I think dr luby is wonderful he delivered my children i would only trust him :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Great doctor and surgeon. He really knows what he is doing and has a great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

I loves Dr.Luby...i had pain for years and many other female problems & went to a female doctor at w&c hospital she don't surgery and messed me up and wanted to send me to Cleveland Clinic but I got my records and went to see him. He listen and fixed me...thank GOD for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

Dr. Luby has beed my Doctor for years and had always found out what was wrong with me. I wait as long as I have to when going to see him cause I know I am in good hands. WONDERFUL DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2010

Seeing dr. luby for my first pregnancy was a horrible experience. He has horrible people skills and bedside manner. I am happy he is no longer delivering children. He was very rude,unattentive, and did was not helpful in anwsering any questions. To top that off, he almost missed my birth. Luckily, he made it in time to catch the baby, and when he sewed me up afterward, he messed me up so bad that I am going to have to have corrective surgery to fix his mistake. He would not fix his own mistake - he refused to see me after the birth because I lost my insurance, even though I explanined the situation and offered private pay. I am considering a lawsuit. See another doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

I went to Dr. Luby after years of infertility. I was asked to see Dr. Luby by a friend of mine. I had given up. He did a laparoscopy on me in May and I was pregnant the next month with my son. He also delivered my daughter 4 1/2 years later. Both c-section (first one an emergency, 2nd planned). I cannot say enough good things about him. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Went to several doctors who recommended that I had nothing wrong with me. After going to Dr. Luby, he listened to my complaints and had a diagnosis immediately-- endometriosis. He was quick to get surgery scheduled and I have not had any problems since. He is quick and to the point, very knowledgable and competent. I have had two surgeries with him and both went very well. He always checked on me and was quick to respond while I was in recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129411].votes_count ]]