Rate Dr. John Klassen

Dr. John Klassen's Ratings

He treated my HepatitisB by performing plasma transplants for 10 sessions in November and December 2010 and I am sure that he saved my life. I was in bad shape before I saw him and now (6 months later)my blood tests show that I am completely clear of the HepB. He's a great doctor with a quirky sense of humour and has excellent staff!

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

Have seen him for more than 25 years. Made sure that I know who is the doctor. Diagnosed me incorrectly because he was too arrogant to listen to my complaints and ended up almost killing me. Time to retire!

Submitted May 12, 2008 | flag

Has always taken care of me since I had my transplant (11 years). Whether the problem deals with the kidney or something else, he steers me in the right direction. Very personable and can offer several solutions to solve problems. Office staff (dieticians, sociologist, pharmacist, front desk) are absolutely the best.

Submitted April 26, 2007 | flag

I have known Dr. Klassen for most of my life. He is kind, personable, helpful and highly intelligent. He doesn't talk down to his patients and always trusts our judgement and allows us an active say in our healthcare management. He will work with you if you are seeking alternative treatments and works to give you as normal a life as possible. He believes in patients being involved in every aspect of their healthcare and will do his best to ensure we can get back to work and be active.

Submitted March 22, 2007 | flag

Love him... he cares, he knows his stuff and he knows me. Thankful for the day he took me as a patient. I don't care if he sometimes runs a little behind in his clinic, that is not the most important thing.

Submitted March 19, 2007 | flag

He's a good doctor but plays it really safe. Won't step outside the box for new meds or treatment possibilities. He's really on top of the latest info though.

Submitted March 6, 2007 | flag

Will do his best, very knowledgeable. Is excellent in his Apheresis, Transplantation, Immunology interests.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2007 | flag