Rate Dr. Russell Tong

Dr. Russell Tong's Ratings

This Doctor is brutally honest. When it comes to your eyes, he dishes how it is. Listen to the man. He is fantastic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

A very thorough and pleasant eye exam. Dr. Tong took the time to answer all my questions with easy to understand answers. He is very pleasant and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Tong is GREAT! Very informative, answers all questions. Is upbeat, cheerful. Not stingy with his time. Knows his stuff. Staff is really good. I wish all doctors were like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Dr. Tong is awesome. He is really thorough and knowledgeable. He detected that I had other health conditions based on his assessment of my eye. I got my blood test and lo and behold he was correct! Would recommend him and can't rate him high enough here

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Tong. I have always found him to be friendly, caring and thorough. He explains whatever you have questions about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

I have been very satisfied with the service I have always received from Dr Tong

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Tong has been one of the best optometrists I've ever visited. He was certainly one of the most through, explaining everything in detail, answering any questions, however trivial. He didn't hurry me,and I trust him completely. I would recommend him in a heart beat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

The best eye exam I've ever had. Dr Thong was extremely thorough and aimiable. I will continue to use his services in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

this man was great, he was my 5th optometrist I've seen and he will be my last. When i had my check up he was polite and explained to me everything that had to be done. He also recommended me to using night contacts which have improved my vision 100% and he will be my optometrist for life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

Very good doctor overall. Staff was really friendly, and was thorough with the pre-tests. Doctor was also very friendly and even more thorough with the exam. I would definitely recommend him to a friend. He explained everything with detail and even showed me pictures on his computer of what he kind of saw on my eye. I am going to stay with this doctor for a long time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1583136].votes_count ]]