Rate Dr. Russell Tong

Dr. Russell Tong's Ratings

A very thorough and pleasant eye exam. Dr. Tong took the time to answer all my questions with easy to understand answers. He is very pleasant and caring.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tong is GREAT! Very informative, answers all questions. Is upbeat, cheerful. Not stingy with his time. Knows his stuff. Staff is really good. I wish all doctors were like him.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tong is awesome. He is really thorough and knowledgeable. He detected that I had other health conditions based on his assessment of my eye. I got my blood test and lo and behold he was correct! Would recommend him and can't rate him high enough here

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Tong. I have always found him to be friendly, caring and thorough. He explains whatever you have questions about.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

I have been very satisfied with the service I have always received from Dr Tong

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Tong has been one of the best optometrists I've ever visited. He was certainly one of the most through, explaining everything in detail, answering any questions, however trivial. He didn't hurry me,and I trust him completely. I would recommend him in a heart beat.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

The best eye exam I've ever had. Dr Thong was extremely thorough and aimiable. I will continue to use his services in the future.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

this man was great, he was my 5th optometrist I've seen and he will be my last. When i had my check up he was polite and explained to me everything that had to be done. He also recommended me to using night contacts which have improved my vision 100% and he will be my optometrist for life.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

Very good doctor overall. Staff was really friendly, and was thorough with the pre-tests. Doctor was also very friendly and even more thorough with the exam. I would definitely recommend him to a friend. He explained everything with detail and even showed me pictures on his computer of what he kind of saw on my eye. I am going to stay with this doctor for a long time.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

This man is HORRIBLE!!!! If you are paying him any money you are wasting your time. His measurements for your eyeglasses aren't very accurate (the numbers I got from an opthalmologist with better equipment within a few days after were different), and when I ask him any questions he gets dismissive and starts insulting me. Save your money and don't waste your time with this man.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag